Sexy and Sassy - Week 1 (closed group)

Options
THESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES! I will post the youtube videos tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 5 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 7 - Rest! You deserve it!
*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
Week One Weekly Team Challenge
Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Replies

• sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights) + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run.
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 50 Crunches + 50 Toe Touches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDNLfNKBYA&playnext=1&list=PL41F287FEDA882B18 )
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches + 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
    *******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Does this mean our weeks are Thursday through Wednesday? So you need our final reporting on Wednesdays instead of Sundays, correct?
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    yay! ready to get started!
  • sass30
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Does this mean our weeks are Thursday through Wednesday? So you need our final reporting on Wednesdays instead of Sundays, correct?

There is some debate on this, we are waiting to hear from Gary, will keep you posted.
    Also I believe that he will be posting links to videos for the Bushman series.
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Is the only difference between the Bushman and the Pygmy that one is advanced?
  • MySonsRMarines
    MySonsRMarines Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is gonna be a real challenge for me, but I am PUMPED and ready to GO!
    BRING IT!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Whew!!! I'm getting tired just reading this:tongue: BRING ON THE PAIN!!!! and hopefully, weightloss...
  • mkaluzny
    Options
    Starting weight as of 8/31/11 119.5 lbs.
    Goal weight: 120 lb ( but, we will see,maybe I'll shoot for 117 to match my mommie)

I am ready to jump, shout, an let my inner tribal person out! Bring on the challenges.:love::drinker:
  • sass30
    Options
    Okay, Gary has corrected week 1 to accommodate the short week.

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
    Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • sass30
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • seballard09
    Options
    I finally had a chance to read through these....WOW! Like, seriously, WOW! I'm hoping to become a bushman!
  • sass30
    Options
    I am weighing in for this challenge at 133.8 :drinker: and I just looked at my ticker and I only have 4 pounds to go to my initial goal weight!!! That really blows my mind, my ultimate goal is 125 but I never thought I would even make it close to 130! We shall see my friends!

If you have not already please post your starting weight here or personal message me. Enjoy your last day of rest ladies!!!!
  • sass30
    Options
    Is the only difference between the Bushman and the Pygmy that one is advanced?

Yes that is the only difference. Points will be the same no matter which one you choose, you can mix and match between the 2 if you want. I encourage all of you to at least start with the Bushmen challenges everyday and if it proves to be too much then supplement with the Pygmy challenges. As Gary says you are all stronger than what you think!
  • mkaluzny
    Options
    Thanks for clearing up the dates. I now assume you want us to report to you each Sunday. Do you want daily goals met or just a weekly report summary?
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    im going to go ahead and say my starting weight is what it is today 191.8...its lower than monday's weight and maybe it will give me the motivation i need to make it through a weekend vacation visiting with my family without blowing it totally! looking forward to starting the sept daily challenges tom!
  • sass30
    Options
    Thanks for clearing up the dates. I now assume you want us to report to you each Sunday. Do you want daily goals met or just a weekly report summary?

I feel that we should continue to try to post on the forum daily about our challenges and what not. On Sundays it would be fine to do something like "all challenges met, current weight blah blah blah." Something to that effect. It could be posted on this thread and/or messaged to me. I believe Gary is trying to get the spreadsheet (point tracker) on Google Docs and that way everyone can just update their own stuff through my gmail account. Don't know how it is going to work as I have never had gmail nor used google docs.I will keep ya posted.
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sass30
    Options
    Here we go beautiful people!!!!!!

The Bushmen Series:

The Pygmy Series

Is your challenge done yet?
  • zukekitty
    Options
    I'll keep my starting weight at 136 even though there was an extra half lb on the scale this morning. I'm in that bloated time of the month.
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 143.7lbs(yesterday). I had to wake up at the crack of dawn this morning for my examination, so I did not weigh today. I hope we all see lots of progress!!! :happy: