Peloton App

Options
I don’t have a Pelaton bike but I have a spin bike and I saw the app on a commercial. Anyone use the app? Pros? Cons? For $12.95 save me time and money at the gym.

Replies

• NicbPNW
    NicbPNW Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a Peloton but also use the app with my Fire Stick and stream workouts on my TV. I like it a lot.

However, I'm pretty sure the monthly membership is more than that.
  • harveyj_88
    harveyj_88 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Membership is £40 when I last looked
  • Joramaisi3
    Joramaisi3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I just looked again on the Peloton App website and it said $12.99 after the free 30 day trial for the digital membership. The $40 is if you have the bike.
  • 796fra
    796fra Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying the free trial for running. No credit card is needed at sign up. Try it!
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    I think what you're doing is the smartest way if you want something interactive. Don't buy the overpriced bike but still enjoy the experience part. BTW, their competitor charges way less for the bike but significantly more for the monthly classes, which aren't as established as Peloton's.
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    NicbPNW wrote: »
    I have a Peloton but also use the app with my Fire Stick and stream workouts on my TV. I like it a lot.

However, I'm pretty sure the monthly membership is more than that.

Only if you have the bike.
    The subscription without the bike is only $13/mo
  • arainer99
    arainer99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m doing the same thing. Bought a spin bike and using the app. I absolutely love it!! Follow me as a friend! adrainer17
  • Joramaisi3
    Joramaisi3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @arainer thanks for letting me know. Exactly what I wanted to hear.
  • Candy_lilacs
    Candy_lilacs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m using peloton and really enjoy the variety of classes. If you decide to use the app you can follow me, JMayKC