Which MFP user would you set up on a blind date with the person above?

Options

Replies

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    @Minion_training_program gotta train together
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,029 Member
    Options
    @me...again. GNO. I’m selfish.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    @ Me and Teresa and, and, and... 😁 For an awesome girls night out
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,016 Member
    Options
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Options
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    dinner with @zita2019 and then dessert with @PopRox90
    Options
    dinner with @zita2019 and then dessert with @PopRox90

Can i get straight to dessert, you can have dinner :wink:
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,016 Member
    Options
    Haha I must say @PopRox90
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @maarku of course.
    Options
    @theresa120 for a GNO
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Yaaas....and for you kind sir
    @poprox90
    After GNO
    Options
    @shaf238

PS did anyone noticed that someone has been disagreeing with every post from page 2439 till 2441 and part of 2442 as well...

Why would someone do that? Seems kinda pointless and pathetic to go and disagree on each post, and not just this thread, i have seen it in other threads as well

Seriously, some people should go get a life and do something with it, instead of spreading negativity through the internet
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @shaf238

PS did anyone noticed that someone has been disagreeing with every post from page 2439 till 2441 and part of 2442 as well...

Why would someone do that? Seems kinda pointless and pathetic to go and disagree on each post, and not just this thread, i have seen it in other threads as well

Seriously, some people should go get a life and do something with it, instead of spreading negativity through the internet

Yeah it’s so weird. I think the mods are on to them/him/her. I think it’s slowed just a bit.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @shaf238

Yeah it’s so weird. I think the mods are on to them/him/her. I think it’s slowed just a bit.

Honestly... I don't see it so much as an attempt to thumb their nose at everyone...

It looks like someone who just needs a hug honestly
    Options
    @shaf238

Honestly... I don't see it so much as an attempt to thumb their nose at everyone...

I agree, this person just needs some love

uymot7qj0m0o.gif
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    @shaf238

I agree, this person just needs some love

uymot7qj0m0o.gif

It's D.B. Cooper.

for minion, @theresa120