The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    iib5dfhdhyr8.jpeg
    6r94cioijucu.jpeg
    Enjoying this bulk life. Going up another 30lbs by April 2nd, then cutting hard. Starting weight of my bulk was 185. On April 3rd will start my shredding diet to be at 170 by Labor Day. Enjoying this lifestyle for the last 5 years now. Let’s work.

5 years of dedication is pretty awesome. Good job!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    naatcmdhxjtv.jpg
    Bored at the office

But is that your Achilles heel? 🤔

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    🔥👩🏼‍🚒🚒
    When you’re wearing make up and get a fire call so you’re feeling a little bit pretty under the bunker gear, you snap a selfie!

gxzzjtr0jqgr.jpeg

Pretty and bada$$
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    ZeusZL1 wrote: »
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg
    Pretty new here but this is I. Hopefully I come back a to this a couple of months from now and I look better lmao

You got this homie.

It’s hard to lose weight man, especially living where I live and my job.

But Im determined man.

Now I gotta know....
    Where do you live???
    What is your job????
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    naatcmdhxjtv.jpg
    Bored at the office
    I like it. The socks. The shoes. Stylish!😍
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    No rules? Okay! Awruff! 🐾vibogrcfcucn.jpg

You are a breath of fresh air. Continue doing you 💕

Thank you 🐾

😅 you're missing your collar

The collar is the pink band with the black clip link see?

Edit:

To the person who disagrees with all my posts, that is completely fine. I don't give a wruff anymore! But maybe examine behay you are doing this and why you feel so bothered by me Kay? *Whispers* it's not normal*

There have been far more disagrees lately. I had a tiny amount up until recently. People get banned or at least banned for a time for that if it’s just a bunch to be nasty. It’s okay to disagree I guess but someone or a couple people are just going through and doing it to a bunch. Oh well...they worry about me more than I worry about them.

Disagree in.....
    5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....dance puppet, DANCE!

It’s ok to disagree but be a man or woman about it....
    Don’t just hit the disagree button...
    And don’t just disagree with someone’s selfie. That’s childish....
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    inzgviliuojv.jpeg
    Pretty new here but this is I. Hopefully I come back a to this a couple of months from now and I look better lmao

You got this homie.

It’s hard to lose weight man, especially living where I live and my job.

But Im determined man.

Now I gotta know....
    Where do you live???
    What is your job????
    naatcmdhxjtv.jpg
    Bored at the office
    I like it. The socks. The shoes. Stylish!😍

You are a breath of fresh air. Continue doing you 💕

Thank you 🐾

😅 you're missing your collar

The collar is the pink band with the black clip link see?

Edit:

To the person who disagrees with all my posts, that is completely fine. I don't give a wruff anymore! But maybe examine behay you are doing this and why you feel so bothered by me Kay? *Whispers* it's not normal*

There have been far more disagrees lately. I had a tiny amount up until recently. People get banned or at least banned for a time for that if it’s just a bunch to be nasty. It’s okay to disagree I guess but someone or a couple people are just going through and doing it to a bunch. Oh well...they worry about me more than I worry about them.

Disagree in.....
    5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....dance puppet, DANCE!

It’s ok to disagree but be a man or woman about it....
    Don’t just hit the disagree button...
    And don’t just disagree with someone’s selfie. That’s childish....
    Yup...someone’s just being a dork. I think mods are on to them tho.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Just as you have the right to post what you wish, people have a right to disagree. It sucks because it always leads to one of these conversations.

If you really think about it though, does that little face with all the numbers by it really mean enough to bother you that much?

The short of it, just do your thing cuz everyone else damn sho gon do theirs and they're never gonna match.

The part that bothers me is that's it's a Group of 4-5 people who are following to EVERY post I make to disagree with it and see now targeting the people who are standing up for me.

And it sting extra as I've been feeling suicidal today.

Yeah don't do that, and don't let online disagrees drive you there

Second this. Don't let them get to you, otherwise, they win and get what they want.

And I get it; generally, I want to get along with and not be disagreeable with others, but I have had to accept that my mere existence is just going to offend and/or piss certain people off and there is NOTHING I can do about it. And I refuse (at this point) to be apologetic about existing, living my life and being the best person I can for myself and others.

Hrmph to the haters. :heart: Much love. :heart:

Eta: I think (I might be wrong), that even though standard users can't see who is abusing the disagree option, the moderators can. I seem to recall them coming after abusers of the "Woo" option in the past for the same thing.
    bojack5 wrote: »
    For a while there was almost no disagrees... I've noticed alot in the last few days. I'm guessing maybe old members who are bitter may be back... but whoever it is, I'm actually finding it funny now because they're acting like they're in elementary school 😏🤣

I believe that a moderator can see who is the disagree person......if so i think if it becomes an issue it should be made public. When every post gets a disagree its obviously a troll. So, out them. Consequence to action is the only way to stop a bad behavior. And if they have a real beef as to why they disagree....talk it out. They can still disagree only know its done not as a coward trying to disrupt people.

You know.. I had that problem for a while, I had a bunch of haters following me everywhere, at one point I reported my posts because it was just getting annoying. It stopped after i started reporting them, i don't know who it was but to me.. those people are cowards because they hide behind a screen and can't own up to it. Mature people would "talk it out" ... unfortunately some people will never grow up. It used to bother me but now... not at all because most people here are decent people ❤
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Just as you have the right to post what you wish, people have a right to disagree. It sucks because it always leads to one of these conversations.

If you really think about it though, does that little face with all the numbers by it really mean enough to bother you that much?

The short of it, just do your thing cuz everyone else damn sho gon do theirs and they're never gonna match.

The part that bothers me is that's it's a Group of 4-5 people who are following to EVERY post I make to disagree with it and see now targeting the people who are standing up for me.

Seriously people? You're disagreeing and acting this way when someone makes this kind of statement? It's not ok.

@pupnuzz, don't do that. Keep your head up and don't let them have that kind of power over you.

Agree with canes, Miss and cdub. @pupnuzz rock on dude!
  • notmyachillesheel8
    notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    naatcmdhxjtv.jpg
    Bored at the office

But is that your Achilles heel? 🤔

That’s the one I ruptured, yes! Socks are covering that up tho!
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    🔥👩🏼‍🚒🚒
    When you’re wearing make up and get a fire call so you’re feeling a little bit pretty under the bunker gear, you snap a selfie!

gxzzjtr0jqgr.jpeg

Pretty and bada$$

Totally agree with Mel. Awesome pix.
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    🔥👩🏼‍🚒🚒

gxzzjtr0jqgr.jpeg

Love this!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    🔥👩🏼‍🚒🚒

gxzzjtr0jqgr.jpeg

Pretty and bada$$

Totally agree with Mel. Awesome pix.

Seconded. You can come rescue me from a fire any day @KimberlinaB :lol:
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Yeah don't do that, and don't let online disagrees drive you there

Second this. Don't let them get to you, otherwise, they win and get what they want.

And I get it; generally, I want to get along with and not be disagreeable with others, but I have had to accept that my mere existence is just going to offend and/or piss certain people off and there is NOTHING I can do about it. And I refuse (at this point) to be apologetic about existing, living my life and being the best person I can for myself and others.

Hrmph to the haters. :heart: Much love. :heart:

Eta: I think (I might be wrong), that even though standard users can't see who is abusing the disagree option, the moderators can. I seem to recall them coming after abusers of the "Woo" option in the past for the same thing.
    bojack5 wrote: »
    For a while there was almost no disagrees... I've noticed alot in the last few days. I'm guessing maybe old members who are bitter may be back... but whoever it is, I'm actually finding it funny now because they're acting like they're in elementary school 😏🤣

I believe that a moderator can see who is the disagree person......if so i think if it becomes an issue it should be made public. When every post gets a disagree its obviously a troll. So, out them. Consequence to action is the only way to stop a bad behavior. And if they have a real beef as to why they disagree....talk it out. They can still disagree only know its done not as a coward trying to disrupt people.

You know.. I had that problem for a while, I had a bunch of haters following me everywhere, at one point I reported my posts because it was just getting annoying. It stopped after i started reporting them, i don't know who it was but to me.. those people are cowards because they hide behind a screen and can't own up to it. Mature people would "talk it out" ... unfortunately some people will never grow up. It used to bother me but now... not at all because most people here are decent people ❤
    cdubks88 wrote: »

Seriously people? You're disagreeing and acting this way when someone makes this kind of statement? It's not ok.

@pupnuzz, don't do that. Keep your head up and don't let them have that kind of power over you.

Agree with canes, Miss and cdub. @pupnuzz rock on dude!

I always have the same problem, doesn’t bother me, I just think if it as someone is acknowledging my existence yay!!! 😜

Ignore it they will get bored 😉
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a lot of disagreement in here as of late yesterday. Hopefully all the love is coming back

Yeah somebody wasn't being a nice human yesterday. Hopefully they slept better last night and woke up with a positive mindset.
  • Chocolate_is_my_Kryptonite
    Options
    There seems to be a lot of disagreement in here as of late yesterday. Hopefully all the love is coming back

Yeah somebody wasn't being a nice human yesterday. Hopefully they slept better last night and woke up with a positive mindset.

It looks like there were about 5 of those humans. lol I hope you are right though
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    🔥👩🏼‍🚒🚒

gxzzjtr0jqgr.jpeg

So pretty. 😊 Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    sqtbr1r84zpk.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great day!

There it is.....swoosh......you look wonderful. 😊 Have a fantastic day!
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    zndkhsgowcft.jpg

I got a pretty new machine for Christmas and it intimidates me, so I stay grounded. 😁🙏

Well hello there! 😁