Coffee Flavouring While Dieting

Options
13»

Replies

• H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    When I was actively trying to lose weight, I replaced the coffee with a glass of water and a caffeine pills in the morning. It's actually cheaper and it accomplished the same caffeine goal as my well creamed and flavored coffee and MTN Fees did.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I use vanilla extract, foamed milk, and cinnamon in mine. Cacao powder if I’m feeling fancy. Just a dash of extract has basically zero calories and a ton of flavor.
  • bighoopattitude
    bighoopattitude Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Torani sugar free syrups - most are zero calories but a few are 5 calories. I use those and a unsweetened vanilla nut milk in my coffee (usually almond or cashew)

These! You can get them on Amazon. They're amazing.
  • beth1978mfp
    beth1978mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Torani sugar free syrups - most are zero calories but a few are 5 calories. I use those and a unsweetened vanilla nut milk in my coffee (usually almond or cashew)

These are delicious
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

These are delicious

Torani pale in comparison to jordans skinny syrups in my opinion! The irish cream is 8 bucks for 6 bottles on amazon 10/10/ Read the reviews in "products that caught your eye" thread. We are all obsessed with them. They are the BEST out of all I've tried.