What's Your Favorite Exercise DVD???

Options
Hi there! Lately, my favorite exercise DVDs are The Shred and Biggest Loser Power Sculpt. I'm looking to add to my "exercise dvd library," got any suggestions? :smile:

Replies

• Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Lately, my favorite exercise DVDs are The Shred and Biggest Loser Power Sculpt. I'm looking to add to my "exercise dvd library," got any suggestions? :smile:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    You would love the Core Secrets program. I own like 8 of them. It's really really good.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd like to try some fun exercise DVD's for this summer. I'm in it for the fun more than the intensity.
  • Jenners
    Jenners Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Biggest loser Cardio Max is pretty intense :)
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    I really like Turbo Jam. You get a good workout and the time flies by. Another really good one is Hollywood Trainer CardioSculpt... it is weight training and cardio in one, and it will kick your butt. Every muscle will be worked!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options

How do you log your exercise for this? I did one today but wasn't really sure how to proceed.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    hmmm. Did you try http://calorielab.com/burned/

Here is what I found for a 210 lbs person for "Conditioning Exercise"
    I think take the average between the Jazzersize and the Calisthenics, light or moderate effort.........

Calisthenics, heavy, vigorous effort
    Including pushups, situps, pullups, jumping jacks__ 167___________________________ 669

Calisthenics, light or moderate effort, Including
    home exercise, going up and down from floor________60__________________________ 239

Circuit training Including
    some aerobic movement with minimal rest _________167__________________________ 669

Slimnastics, jazzercise________________________ 119__________________________ 478

____________________________________________________________________________
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I use Leslie Sansones Walk Away The Pounds series of dvds since I have to workout indoors due to the verrrrry cold weather...and I like Kathy Smith dvds for strength training. I do have the BL dvds, but havent tried them yet...that might be something different to try this week:wink:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser Bootcamp is great but deceiving. I did not follow their guidelines in terms of how quickly to up in levels. Ive just been going at my pace. It is great though to have Bob as a motivator and to see Ali and Michelle working out!
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser Bootcamp is great but deceiving. I did not follow their guidelines in terms of how quickly to up in levels. Ive just been going at my pace. It is great though to have Bob as a motivator and to see Ali and Michelle working out!

Hey Gustergirl! I was wondering about that one in particular and the Metabolism one from Jillian...please tell us nore about the BL Bootcamp, thanks!!! :smile:

Nonibug: Do yu downloard that to a iPod or something? It sounds interesting. :smile:

cmriverside: Zumba...I've heard of it, it that the one that does rumba or samba dance steps with it?:smile: