Your current height and weight

Options

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I love contrasting people’s weights. It is fascinating to compare what your weight is to someone else’s considering it really is just sort of arbitrary. Muscle, fat, hydration levels change so much so my 5’5 and 137 lbs may look totallllly different on another woman.

You're absolutely right & it's an annoying prospect. My normal weight is 122-123. No kidding, if I gain 1-lb & am 124, the waist is too tight on 1/2 my clothing, when at 122, I can spin skirts around on my waist like a hula hoop. It's almost incomprehensible that 1-2 lbs can make such a difference.
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    5’ 6”
    Sw: 170
    Cw: 163
    Gw: 155
  • Hawks717
    Hawks717 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'10
    Goal weight is 215. Work in progress
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I love contrasting people’s weights. It is fascinating to compare what your weight is to someone else’s considering it really is just sort of arbitrary. Muscle, fat, hydration levels change so much so my 5’5 and 137 lbs may look totallllly different on another woman.

You're absolutely right & it's an annoying prospect. My normal weight is 122-123. No kidding, if I gain 1-lb & am 124, the waist is too tight on 1/2 my clothing, when at 122, I can spin skirts around on my waist like a hula hoop. It's almost incomprehensible that 1-2 lbs can make such a difference.

I’m in a weird state with my pants and waist with my weight. I need to buy new pants right now, but I can’t throw away clothes. I’m like pregnant. I have a set of crohns clothes where I become really skinny. The healthy weight where I can’t work out yet, than work out Greg clothes. My waist goes from 30-36 (with 36 being slightly too big but more comfortable than 34 right now) 32-36 range is from 200-220 in weight.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Current height : 6'0
    Goal height: 6'7 ...one day at a time. I got this!

A slight calorie surplus and a bunch of box jumps...
    You'll get there brother!

Shhh little man, I know what I’m doing.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options

Problem solved...

hlpt3sab3e0o.jpeg

Nice, f.m.p.!!!
  • donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5ft6 and 160 lb really need to shift more
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »

I’m in a weird state with my pants and waist with my weight. I need to buy new pants right now, but I can’t throw away clothes. I’m like pregnant. I have a set of crohns clothes where I become really skinny. The healthy weight where I can’t work out yet, than work out Greg clothes. My waist goes from 30-36 (with 36 being slightly too big but more comfortable than 34 right now) 32-36 range is from 200-220 in weight.

Oh, boo... that sounds uncomfortable. But, given the frequency of your workouts, you seem to handle it well. Still, it's got to be bothersome.

BTW, how was your trip to Disney?
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »

Oh, boo... that sounds uncomfortable. But, given the frequency of your workouts, you seem to handle it well. Still, it's got to be bothersome.

BTW, how was your trip to Disney?

It can be. Always in back of my head when the next flare up will be. I was in terrible flare up State May to August. I couldn’t get up from couch from the pain. It’s tough.

Disney was great with my brothers family. Rise of the Resistance lives up to the hype and than some. Only downside it was real cold. First time I had to wear a coat here.
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    renydo2 wrote: »
    5'10" - 167

Shittowski! I've shrunk!!
    Saw the doc today and I'm 5'9" - i said wtf - he said it sucks getting old
    love my doc
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 154.8 Pounds
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I am one smoot plus two inches tall.
    I weigh 632 Guadalupean bananas or roughly six times less than a blue whale heart.
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    5'10 and 120kg last time I checked (probably more now because I had pizza and also indulged at the cinemas)
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    5'6" 183 lbs
  • cimrie616
    cimrie616 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5’7
    163🤦🏼‍♀️
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    KimiFinsterLover90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am least 6'0 feet tall and I weight 146 pounds. My highest was 149.2 lbs. One time, my weight went down close to 142 pounds, I tried to eat some food to stay above 145 lbs., but I kept losing weight. Now this week, I finally got it back up to 145 lbs.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

Show me!!!!🙏😂😂😂
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    JadeMC42 wrote: »
    @ Justanotherguy2020, @tinydancer106, thank you guys. Got to get back to that in the next 2 mos.

Go get em girl!!!💃😉
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    181cm
    88Kg
  • NowGettingFit
    NowGettingFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    6 feet 1 inch
    181 lbs