Hi guys!

Options
Hi guys! My name is Heather. I am 30 years old, I currently weigh 426, the highest I have EVER been. I am getting married in late September of this year. I decided it was time to start this weight loss journey and stick with it. I am one who quits things cold turkey, I haven't had soda in almost a week. My biggest weakness are carbs and sweets most of all. I have struggled with my weight since my mid teens. Honestly, I have struggled with having the willpower and determination to follow through and stick with it.

I thought about joining weight watchers, but I am being very good, eating super healthy, watching my calories and sugar intake. I also have bumped up my water and green tea intake as well. I finally want to do this for me, get this nasty weight off for good and have a healthier lifestyle.

I bought a scale yesterday and a fit motivation journal, one I love it because each day it has a inspirational quote, that's what I use as my food journal along with this app.

Looking for motivation and friends if you want to add me 🙂

Replies

• No_turning_back
    No_turning_back Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! Welcome!!

That is great that you haven't had any soda. That was a big one for me to let go of. I switched to bubbly which is caffeinated water and it's helped a great deal when I'm getting those cravings.

&& congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • Robertnerone
    Robertnerone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new here. But I want to go down by 100 pounds this year. Im 325 right now. Time to get healthy.. I'm 47 years old in Michigan.
  • Hnikki89
    Hnikki89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, how do you add friends?