How Did the Person Above You get FIRED?

Replies

• lyght1
    lyght1 Posts: 84 Member
    Spent weeks gaining my trust to learn my darkest secret to reveal to our supervisor, only to realize when it was thus revealed that all I needed was a one-way ticket to Copenhagen. Bought it for me, and I left without a word. I was automatically fired when I “failed” to show up to work.
  • HollieAkala
    HollieAkala Posts: 50 Member
    Organized a riot in the parking lot over the lack of free tartar sauce in the cafeteria, which resulted in the burning of several executives cars and the looting of office supplies.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Was caught red handed dropping a dead squirrel into her most hated work colleagues locker.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Wouldn’t share her fig scones.
  • HollieAkala
    kept telling people "i don't give a fig!"
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    They were late to work everyday because they couldn't help but say goodbye to their pup over and over again.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,359 Member
    She said she was selling the cupcakes by demonstrating to the customers how delicious they were by eating them...that's not the way girl
  • HollieAkala
    Came to work all the time sweaty and shirtless, and when things didn't go his way, he'd beat his chest and swing from the light fixtures. Don't worry, though, I'll hire him.
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Got caught spiking the coffee with laxatives!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    For taking four hour coffee breaks while he sneaks out and plays in tournaments.
    She kept turning the security camera's onto her face to make pictures like this, letting thieves walk away with stuff and not getting caught
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Had been warned one too many times about “all these hi-jinx” even before the “Velcro offense”.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Too many toilet breaks
  • Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    She got caught meditating at work for the 10th time
    Taking bathroom selfies at work, that's fine and all, but not shirtless and in ladies room, just because they have a bigger mirror
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Was always getting caught "Monitoring" who entered the Ladies room
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Asked her make boss what the capital of Thailand was and yelled Bang kok as she punched in the the crotch
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sexual harassment of co-workers :D
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Shes jo. There could be a million reasons.