The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    j70p79ffh8tz.jpeg
    yslf14z4vv2b.jpeg
    k4oqvasnknwl.jpeg

OK so I did a whole lot of makeup today since I'm not doing anything and was trying to go for the "egirl" look because I've watched Jenna Marbels and Dojacat do it. I'm supposed to look like a anime girl with pneumonia and lots of fake freckles.

I think it looks great. 😊 Have a wonderful evening!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    11Templars wrote: »
    7u53fr13qscd.jpg

Beautiful pic sir! :smiley:
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    jlmtmc36j53t.jpg

Haven't posted a selfie since last year. Here's this years contribution :)

8g8b4vspjkdf.gif
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    I’m happy and relieved to say, this girl is officially 5 years CANCER FREE!!! It’s hard for me to even believe that i have endured and continue to endure this in my life and a lot of people do not know this about me but dealing with this has been one of the hardest things iv ever had to go through and has effected me in so many ways i didn’t even realize until now, looking back! I continue to deal with this everyday and probably will the rest of my life regardless and it has taken me a long time to not be down on myself about it. I’m not big into new year resolutions but i think starting this year it’s a good time to not look at myself as weak or unlucky! But instead look at myself as a badass *kitten* that kicked cancers *kitten*! Going through this has humbled me so much to people and life!! Don’t have to have cancer to be dealing with something causing you pain in your life! Whether ur dealing with cancer, another illness, divorce, a loss, depression, addiction or just LIFE. Know that u are not weak and ur not alone! ♥️🙏🏼😭🙌🏼

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg
    I’m happy and relieved to say, this girl is officially 5 years CANCER FREE!!! It’s hard for me to even believe that i have endured and continue to endure this in my life and a lot of people do not know this about me but dealing with this has been one of the hardest things iv ever had to go through and has effected me in so many ways i didn’t even realize until now, looking back! I continue to deal with this everyday and probably will the rest of my life regardless and it has taken me a long time to not be down on myself about it. I’m not big into new year resolutions but i think starting this year it’s a good time to not look at myself as weak or unlucky! But instead look at myself as a badass *kitten* that kicked cancers *kitten*! Going through this has humbled me so much to people and life!! Don’t have to have cancer to be dealing with something causing you pain in your life! Whether ur dealing with cancer, another illness, divorce, a loss, depression, addiction or just LIFE. Know that u are not weak and ur not alone! ♥️🙏🏼😭🙌🏼

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

What an inspiring story! That is beautiful and so are you 🤗♥️
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Thank u so much girly ♥️🥰
  • cdubks88
    Had to go to the dentist and get a crown placed. Not a great Tuesday, but could be worse. Hope y'all are well. :heart:

xqqp67ojepcz.jpg

Great picture. 😊 Have a fantastic evening!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

❤️ u pretty mama!! You’re amazing.
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    ❤️

Lookin good!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    JSims723 wrote: »
    Old timer here! Hoping some of my old friends are still lurking around! I Had a baby 4 months ago so I’m back until who knows when ..

Great pic! Welcome back!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Thank You for sharing Sweetness! Sharing is therapeutic and Inspires others!
    So proud of you Beautiful Lady!!! 🤗💖💞
  • cdubks88
    Just two Blissfully Happy Newlyweds! 😁f9j9lbovlqc4.jpg

This is an awesome picture. So happy for you both. 😊 Hope you have a wonderful week!
  • russ_m_19
    russ_m_19 Posts: 152 Member
    Little bit of a different one, because today I forgot to pack my gym socks, so at the suggestion of a fellow gym member, I rolled my work socks down to my ankles and went on with my workout.

73prpkyrmyuk.jpg
  • PopRox90
    theresa120 wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

❤️ u pretty mama!! You’re amazing.

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Thank You for sharing Sweetness! Sharing is therapeutic and Inspires others!
    So proud of you Beautiful Lady!!! 🤗💖💞

Thank u both!!!! ❤️❤️🙏🏼
  • PopRox90

U two are the cutest things ever
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

This is the best!! You’re beautiful, you’re beautiful together. Congrats again!!❤️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

💕💞💕 so happy for you
  • trvshm6765
    trvshm6765 Posts: 46 Member

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Yes great story and picture! Thanks for sharing your good news!
  • PopRox90
    trvshm6765 wrote: »

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

pwgkygzyluqw.jpeg

Yes great story and picture! Thanks for sharing your good news!

Thank u ♥️♥️