Shrinking Tigers Hidden Skinnies September Tribal Challenge

Options
Sorry I haven't been in touch- Our power has been out because of the storm--

I need everyone's starting weight as of Sept 1 (or the night before)

Also, do we have a creative person that wants to make a logo for us--I can try but, I am not real good with the computer

Gary has posted the exercises for the first week- I will post them here in the next little bit

Does anyone have any questions

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I was so just kidding when I wrote the team name down but i love how all of you guys like it. :o)
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Where do you want the starting weights/weigh ins? posted on our thread, or PM them to you?

Angel
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    bump
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Starting weights...either post here or private message me. Whatever you are comfortable with..we will just use this thread now. I couldn't figure out how to change the name on the other one

I am still trying to get my house back in order. I wonder if being under extreme stress burns more calories??
  • fbarz
    fbarz Posts: 8
    Options
    This will be my first challenge, so just tell me what to do! My starting weight is 199.4.
    Do we set personal goals for this month?
    Can't believe tomorrow is September 1! WOW!
  • frg4bama
    Options
    HERE WE GO!! :laugh:

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!

Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    My starting weight 205
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    starting weight 245
  • Sillyhead1011
    Sillyhead1011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    starting weight 158....so excited ! !
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    SW: 220
  • frg4bama
    Options
    Happy First Day to everyone!! I need a starting weight from

Mirella9
    Brutus12
    Mrscornbread

Here are the easier exercises (I will be doing these, thank you very much!)

THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Drink your water

Don't overfeed that hungry tiger!!
  • Sillyhead1011
    Options
    Done Day 1..BushMen series ! !
  • frg4bama
    Options
    The scoring is as follows. I hope this is simple.

· 1 point for each pound lost per team member
    · 1 point for each team member who does their daily exercise challenge (1 point per member)
    · 1 point for the other weekly challenges (water intake, staying under calories etc.) Each week different challenge per member

· BONUS POINTS
    o Daily Exercise – If every team member logs the daily exercise as doing it for all 6 days
    Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points
    o Weekly Challenges – if every team member log the weekly challenge as doing it for all 6
    days Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points
  • frg4bama
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Yay Sillyhead!!
  • frg4bama
    Options
    Everyone should be friends with Gary6030 .....he is our leader ( I guess that is what you'd call him)

He put out a mini challenge, bear walk for 3 minutes..solid 3 minutes and at the same pace

You will get an extra point!!

Hope everyone is having a good day
  • rbeach17
    Options
    woohoo !!!
  • rbeach17
    Options
    WOOHOO
  • Sillyhead1011
    Options
    Day 2 and Bear Walk ...DONE ! ! !
  • Mirella9
    Options
    Hey! I'm just checking in...getting ready to do my exercises and I wanted to get motivated!! More to come...
  • Brutus15
    Options
    Jenny,
    I completed my exercises, drank my water, and stayed within my calories yesterday.
    -Ray (Brutus15)