What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Attempt #3 at making a cup of espresso.

Twice this morning, I forgot to place the cup under the portafilter & it brewed all over the counter. How exhausted do you need to be if you can't figure out how to make a cup of coffee, when you've been doing it daily for 25-yrs?

Note to Self: Pay attention!

giphy.gif

Omg!🤗
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Trying to get some color other than pale white lol. Pool time.

emfgkv7meb5m.jpeg

I'm going to join ya. WiFi runs throughout my community, so today it hit me that I should be up at the pool sending off resumes rather than being indoors.

Besides... I still don't have furniture yet & well, a pool chair looks refreshing right about now. Tomorrow, I declare the pool as my office.

I’m not saying I hate anyone but....it’s -5.8 degrees out here right now.

I understand, sorry. That's why 1/2 of us who are in FL came from inner-city places with -45 wind chills & shoveling frozen snow just to get out of our doorways in nor'easters to shovel out our on-street parked cars... then have to do the same when returned, as we can't save parking spaces & it's illegal to use a flame thrower to melt someone's car, who's taken the spot you shoveled out for 2-hrs.

I preferred living in SoCal, but well... I'll adjust to the FL humidity & giant bugs.

Stay warm! And, there's room in the state for you, too!
  • MelG7777

emfgkv7meb5m.jpeg

I'm going to join ya. WiFi runs throughout my community, so today it hit me that I should be up at the pool sending off resumes rather than being indoors.

Besides... I still don't have furniture yet & well, a pool chair looks refreshing right about now. Tomorrow, I declare the pool as my office.

I understand, sorry. That's why 1/2 of us who are in FL came from inner-city places with -45 wind chills & shoveling frozen snow just to get out of our doorways in nor'easters to shovel out our on-street parked cars... then have to do the same when returned, as we can't save parking spaces & it's illegal to use a flame thrower to melt someone's car, who's taken the spot you shoveled out for 2-hrs.

I preferred living in SoCal, but well... I'll adjust to the FL humidity & giant bugs.

I’ll keep it in mind....don’t be alarmed if I show up on your doorstep though. 🤣
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    c92ros2p3j6o.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sitting in a doctors office awaiting my clearance for surgery but some missed communication between doctors is frustrating.
  • TarryTaffy

emfgkv7meb5m.jpeg

I’ll keep it in mind....don’t be alarmed if I show up on your doorstep though. 🤣

I have a comfy air mattress & plenty of room!
  • MelG7777

emfgkv7meb5m.jpeg

Yaaas....sliding into your dm’s rn.
  • TarryTaffy

emfgkv7meb5m.jpeg

Just please get on a plane before the snow. I don't want to have to sleep at the airport arrival's gate. :smile:
  • MelG7777

emfgkv7meb5m.jpeg

Just please get on a plane before the snow. I don't want to have to sleep at the airport arrival's gate. :smile:

I started driving already....shouldn’t be too long coming from Wisconsin.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited January 2020
    Trying to get rid of the hiccups. HELP
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

BOO!

🤣 girl! It's so annoying, I've had them for like 30 minutes 😅 iq5izmw7sdab.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

teaspoon of sugar
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    iMago wrote: »

teaspoon of sugar

Doesn't this just "help the medicine go down?" 😏

A shot of Jack will help get that medicine down !
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Have I ever told you I like to bake when I’m fasting. I don’t know why. But I do.
    qmsdo3lijwwi.jpeg
    (And I’m still in my gross workout clothes. 🙈)

I was going to say I thought you look fantastic, Mel. Like the fact it's raw. You look great. 😊
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Packing

What ?? You just got there :)
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Cooking breakfast for dinner.