Something Weird Happened

Options
Alright, Everybody. I had this crazy story I got to tell you what happened to me last night. Last Night, I've decided to do a small jogging around my house at Midnight for 50 Minutes, Since it was the perfect time for me to take a shower. I've realized it's wet, muddy, and foggy outside. To make sure I don't get my clothes dirty, I put on nothing, but my Bathing Suit (It was a Pair of Purple and Black Camouflage Swimming Trunks.), wore a Karate Headband (It was from the movie, Cobra Kai, by the way. I believe it was the Daniel Headband.) As I was about to get done and get back in my house, I decided to walk through the muddy ditch, but one of my feet couldn't walk normally because the mud was very lumpy. When I got my foot out, I completely lost my balance and I fell, stomach first, in the mud. Now my Nike Socks, Shoes, and my Bathing Suit are all covered in mud, and I had to clean up before my mom wakes up to find out why I was outside in the middle of the night. How weird was that, right?
Comment Down below if you want to share your thoughts about this short story. Peace! ✌😉

Replies

• AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Need to work on that crane kick.
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    KimiFinsterLover90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ik9m4v9k4b1i.gif

😂😂😂😂😂
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »

Actually, I was running. No Tai Chi, No nothing. I just wanted to be 100% honest with you.
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    plankton__ wrote: »
    Sweep the leg.

Don't worry, the mud I mentioned in my discussion is not that deep. The good thing is, I didn't get hurt. 😅 Thank Goodness! 😰
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Sweep the leg.

vyfl3tbv038b.png
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I want mud. We got around 6" of snow today.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »

I just wanted to be 100% honest with you.

this never ends well.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe you wasted your time writing that.
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Well, I was playing Mario Kart Tour. I had 2 Quick Tickets, but one of them, I let one day pass because I didn't want to waste it for no reason. I'm in 10th Place of the Ranked Rosalina Cup. (I got held back one tier, last tour (New Year 2020 Tour).) First of all, I was doing pretty good until a few started to take advantage of me. *Sigh*...
    Gosh. Talk about letting people walk all over you especially over the things you want. I just woke up at like noon. I wanted to try not to stay up until 2 in the morning, but it got the best of me. Trust me, It's like trying to give up smoking. (I never smoke in real life because it's bad for people.)
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options

Well, I was playing Mario Kart Tour. I had 2 Quick Tickets, but one of them, I let one day pass because I didn't want to waste it for no reason. I'm in 10th Place of the Ranked Rosalina Cup. (I got held back one tier, last tour (New Year 2020 Tour).) First of all, I was doing pretty good until a few started to take advantage of me. *Sigh*...
    Gosh. Talk about letting people walk all over you especially over the things you want. I just woke up at like noon. I wanted to try not to stay up until 2 in the morning, but it got the best of me. Trust me, It's like trying to give up smoking. (I never smoke in real life because it's bad for people.)

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that! Lol i guess it beats the dusting im avoiding
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I dont believe you
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that! Lol i guess it beats the dusting im avoiding

It's true! 😔👌
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    I dont believe you

giphy.gif
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I want mud. We got around 6" of snow today.

Hey! I'm a mud lover too! What you just said reminds of the second movie of Shrek where he and his wife, Princess Fiona were at their honeymoon, not to mention that one scene where Shrek and Fiona were both taking a mud bath with dozens of fairies are inside a lot of glass jars. (Sorry, This always gets stuck in my mind if I listen to one of the songs from Shrek 2 like, Accidentally in Love, Changes, (You know, the one with Butterfly Boucher with David Bowie (R.I.P. to David Bowie. He died back in January of 2016.).), Funkytown, or Holding out for a Hero. (It has three versions of the song I know; the original by Bonnie Tyler, the second is sung by the Fairy Godmother from the movie, and the third one is from a band called, Frou Frou. All three of them made me think of that Honeymoon Scene from it.) Please don't get confused with the first Shrek Movie.) Don't get me wrong, I would love to take a nice, relaxing, mud bath, but the worst part is that you have wash 100% the mud off, including wet grass or leaves off of you. It could easily clog up the bathtub drain. 😝😇😜
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Sweep the leg.

vyfl3tbv038b.png

I deserve Discipline! 😉✌
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    baoofdv0jzlu.gif
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Still dont believe you
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    Still dont believe you

No Offense, Good Sir! I'm sorry that I wrote a long discussion, but mainly because I never met you, or my story doesn't make any sense to you.