TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Kimi, are you a teen?
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    LiftNRiot wrote: »
    Still dont believe you

No Offense, Good Sir! I'm sorry that I wrote a long discussion, but mainly because I never met you, or my story doesn't make any sense to you.

I accept your apology
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    KimiFinsterLover90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Kimi, are you a teen?

I'm actually a 19-year-old male from Louisiana. My profile picture is showing you that I'm a huge fan of the Rugrats and the show's character, Kimi Finster. I've been a fan of this character since 2012 or 2013. Also, I discovered its spin-off in May of 2011 when I was only 10.
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    Still dont believe you

No Offense, Good Sir! I'm sorry that I wrote a long discussion, but mainly because I never met you, or my story doesn't make any sense to you.

I accept your apology

Much Obliged! 😉👌
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    No
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Kimi, are you a teen?

I'm actually a 19-year-old male from Louisiana. My profile picture is showing you that I'm a huge fan of the Rugrats and the show's character, Kimi Finster. I've been a fan of this character since 2012 or 2013. Also, I discovered its spin-off in May of 2011 when I was only 10.

I see. Rugrats was a good cartoon. Are you on the spectrum?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    lz1vfk277a50.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    d7nlotbnrhi2.jpeg
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    Kimi, are you a teen?

First of all, I like Rugrats, too. Second of all, No, Me and my Parents are trying to save enough money so that I would be going to college sometime between the spring and summer.
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    No

What do you mean "No"? Did you understand the discussion on what I said? I was just asking. Sorry if this comment sounds rude, but I'm autistic.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Kimi, are you a teen?

First of all, I like Rugrats, too. Second of all, No, Me and my Parents are trying to save enough money so that I would be going to college sometime between the spring and summer.

That's cool.

Well, be careful running at night alone. You might want to let your parents know you're leaving the house. I'm twice your age, but since I'm the only single sibling, my mum worries about me when she hasn't heard from me regularly. She doesn't worry the same with my married siblings, cuz they have families to watch out for them.

Good luck in school.
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    d7nlotbnrhi2.jpeg

I love Family Guy! 😍😍😍
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Kimi, are you a teen?

That's cool.

Well, be careful running at night alone. You might want to let your parents know you're leaving the house. I'm twice your age, but since I'm the only single sibling, my mum worries about me when she hasn't heard from me regularly. She doesn't worry the same with my married siblings, cuz they have families to watch out for them.

Good luck in school.

Thank you for your advice, so what you're saying is that you're 38 years old, right. Don't worry, I didn't get hurt if you're curious.
    Edit: I already graduated last year in May of 2019.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    5ysqjmmu3fpb.gif
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Kimi, are you a teen?

That's cool.

Good luck in school.

Thank you for your advice, so what you're saying is that you're 38 years old, right. Don't worry, I didn't get hurt if you're curious.
    Edit: I already graduated last year in May of 2019.

I didn't mean high school... I meant good luck with upcoming school/college this spring/summer that you mentioned. It's nice you can live with your family.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Still dont believe you

giphy.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    7jdc0gzzxpzp.gif
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    7jdc0gzzxpzp.gif

Oh! What a surprise! I just checked out your profile a few times before.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Do you always workout at midnight?
  • KimiFinsterLover90
    Options
    Do you always workout at midnight?

No, that would consider to be too late at night. Unfortunately, I don't automatically workout. Besides, I prepare myself for things that are important to me.