Where hurts most after your workout? (30DS)

Options
Hey folks,

Out of curiosity, where do you find you feel your 30DS (or other) workout the most? I'm on my fifth day and after every workout the inside side of my lower legs absolutely kill! They're even tender to touch!

Do other people find this, or am I doing something wrong? :-p Where hurts most for you? :-)

Replies

• butterfly0819
    Options
    hmmm.. my upper legs hurt in the front from the squats and stuff.. lol. But that's all so far :)
  • Gembo82
    Options
    I had the same problem level 1 killed my lower legs, i am currently on level 2 now and it is my knees this time around. Maybe level 3 it will be my thighs... they need the most work =D xxx
  • notebooksecrets
    notebooksecrets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem level 1 killed my lower legs, i am currently on level 2 now and it is my knees this time around. xxx

Goody, can't wait ;-)
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    My quads felt like they were on FIRE when I started level 1... I'm a little worried about level 2... lol
  • megamoo04
    Options
    my knees, i sprained them during 30DS and the dr told me to stop
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Quads! And I have a knee issue with my left knee, and level two irritated that.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My calves were very sore when I just started-then I injured my ankle and knee andd had to modify. Level 2 killed my arms-esp my shoulders!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    My lower legs, calfs and achilles!! I started 30ds about a week and half ago. I did 3 days in a row, took a day off and than did another 3 in a row. By the time I finished that last 3 in a row I was so sore I could barely walk!! And I consider myself relatively fit, I have been working out for many years at least 3 to 6 times a week! I have tried just about work out on the market. This is the first time I've ever been side lined with an injury. I think I may have pulled a calf muscle :-/ I'm almost 53 y.o. and jumping around is not that easy on my poor feet and ankles lol. I'm taking a few days off to recoop....and then I'll start up again.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    For me it was quads in L1 but nothing particular in L2 or L3. I feel the effort but I don't have any specific pains.

Gembo82, L3 has loads of stuff in plank position so if anything is going to ache it'll be abs.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I don't think the stomach exercises in level one are that difficult. How are they in level 2 and 3?
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i've completed the 30ds and totally enjoyed it! as i recall, i had soreness in my hips, thighs and abs. i never suffered from knee pain, but have mfp friends that say they did. be careful of the knee pain...u may have to take it easy for a day or two if the pain worsens. sometimes, if ur form is off u will experience unnecessary pain. my hubby watched me do my workout and corrected me on bad form. if u have anyone who can do that i suggest u do. u don't want to injure urself :noway: which could cause more of a delay in ur fitness program.

happy fitness! :wink:

8450787.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter