Looking for Motivational Buddies!

Options
Hi Everyone! I’m Kristy, 5’5”, 25 years old, and looking to lose between 50-70 more lbs. I’ve lost my first 20 (the app does not know my heaviest weight) and looking to continue this motivation through the year. Let’s be friends!

Replies

• zzzedd
    zzzedd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi,

welcome to the app. looking to lose the same sort of weight, 83lbs in total. feel free to add me as a friend. im looking for some friends on here as i have only just started to use the forums.
  • Runtime_13
    Runtime_13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kirsty
    Good luck ,also just decided to use the forums as I'm losing a bit of motivation at the moment . Hopefully be using the app all year also . X
  • hsslove
    hsslove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose about 65 lbs. I'm 10 lbs in and I only have one active friend on the app. I would love to gain a motivation buddy!
  • RhiannonM078
    RhiannonM078 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don’t give up! I’ve lost 65 lbs and at first it was hard what type of workouts are you doing? You will get what you put in!
  • brittanynicole_13
    Options
    Hi Kristy!! We're about the same height and age. I'm looking to lose about 25 more (already lost 15.5). Let's be buddies!!
  • cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Staying motivated is the hardest. But continuing to see everyone’s success will be the motivation you need.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....Hoping you have great success on your journey :)
  • sara45854
    sara45854 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me girl !!!!! We got each other !!
  • KingBenneth
    KingBenneth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have sent friend requests to everyone! Well done in smashing that 20lb OP!