3 Stone 1 Pound Down (43lbs) In 5 Months - Another Stone & A Half To Burn! - Photo's So Far!

Options
124»

Replies

• Krisfit40
    Krisfit40 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    what an awesome life change girl! It's even more awesome that you are brave enough to share it so that others can follow in your footsteps!! VERY VERY motivating....
  • Krisfit40
    Krisfit40 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    INSPIRATIONAL
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So ive gained a little bit of weight as I went off track... so I have a new goal now... to get down to 10 stone which is the smallest I will of been in a longgg time... WATCH THIS SPACE!
  • furry180
    furry180 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Kelly...it is very helpful to see 3 stone difference, I think loosing less then five stone is most difficult because one gets trapped in procrastination, fad diets, yo - yo...so well done.
  • myfightforfitness
    myfightforfitness Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational! What sort of strength training workouts did you do? how many minutes were you on the cardio machine for? And one last question how many days did were you at the gym per week?? I'm at the same stage and I want to lose weight in 5 months!
  • oooaarrrr79
    oooaarrrr79 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bless you. I have been here so many times re-losing the same weight I lost what seemed a life time ago.
    Thank you for sharing this post, I do often wonder if people who had lost weight years ago have kept it off or regained some, all or even more which has happened so many times in my case, when I first started dieting I was 12 stone exactly my heaviest was 15 1/2 stone after I had my 3rd child. Still 20 years later I am still on the mission for being body perfect and it's very depressing to think I could still be in the same position another 20 years from now.
    Anyway good luck with your journey.
  • Annieloujackson
    Annieloujackson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're going to do it. I'm 42 and losing significant weight for the 4th time in my life because of babies (37lbs lost so far, 30-40 to go). The best thing about losing the 2nd+ time is that you've done it before and you know you can do it again. The older I get the longer it takes, but the older I get the more patient I become anyway.

You can do this! ❤️❤️😘😘
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!