Looking to make motivational friends

Options
Hi my name is Kori and I am looking to meet new motivational people to friend and cheer each other on.

I have hosimotos thyroiditis, fibromyalgia symptoms and back/knee issues that can make losing weight a bit harder. Over the last month I have a transitioned to a highly plant based diet except for the occasional eggs and cheese and started on phentermine to help kick start my weight loss. I would love to find others that are starting their journey back to health that I can friend and cheer on. I am starting to learn yoga and incorporate more cardio into my week. I love making healthy high vibrational meals in the kitchen and surfing Pinterest for new recipes and craft/diy ideas. I love to find new ways to improve myself and enjoy learning about the metaphysical world and helping people start their spiritual journey. You are welcome to check out my website psychickori.com

Replies

• Nanaluvs2sweat
    Nanaluvs2sweat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I’m in a similar situation as you. I gained 80 lbs because of health issues. I started phentermine also to use short term as a tool to help me out until I can regain the healthier lifestyle I once had.
  • Jess2k4
    Jess2k4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello! I started phentermine 2 days ago. I've been working out 3-4 days a week since august and have been eating better than I was before. I gained 25 pounds in nursing school and it just keeps going up. I figured once I got my RN, things would get better weight wise but they have not. I have emotional eating issues. or If I go over calories I say , "F it" and really go over. Even over the last 2 days I've noticed that my cravings are gone. When I look at sugary things I just move right along without thinking about it. I'm taking half of the 37.5 right now. I just emailed my doctor asking if I can take the full 37.5 but halfed. one in the morning (early morning) one in the mid morning. My stomach really started growling (my husband heard it from across the room) last night about 9 pm and the cravings all came back.

The doctor also prescribed me topamax (a very low dose) at night. phentermine and topamax together equal Qysimia (or however you spell it) the weight loss FDA approved drug. Qysymia is very expensive and it's much easier to get the phentermine and topamax generic versions (and cheaper). After reading the side effects of Topamax, I decided to just start with the phentermine and see how it goes. Topamax side effects are very serious and is actually an antiseizure medication.
  • eikogiada
    eikogiada Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello and thank you all for sharing your stories. I have also experienced some weight gain after some infertility treatments which have made losing weight soooooo hard. The scale won't budge even a little bit after weeks of dieting and exercising. It's exhausting and so new to me! I have never had such big issues losing weight. I'm now trying to stay focused on building body mass by exercising 3 to 4 times a week while keeping my calory intake low.