tall jeans update

Options
Mufasa0331
Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
Ok so I tried walmart tonight.... even in the Faded Glory, Levi etc brands....they are STILLTOO SHORT!! grrr lol... oh well off to Lane GIant...opps I mean Bryant tomorrow... hehehe

oh yes I consumed a bottle of wine tonight...with my neighbor and watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding.. that was my celebration for hitting the big MINUS 30 POUNDS!

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Options
    Ok so I tried walmart tonight.... even in the Faded Glory, Levi etc brands....they are STILLTOO SHORT!! grrr lol... oh well off to Lane GIant...opps I mean Bryant tomorrow... hehehe

oh yes I consumed a bottle of wine tonight...with my neighbor and watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding.. that was my celebration for hitting the big MINUS 30 POUNDS!
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I get ALL my tall pants online from JC Penney, have been extremely satisfied. The also have ultra talls
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Lmao. I am in the opposite situation girl!

I tried on the Old Navy SHORT pants and they're still too long =(.

How about you give me some of your legs?
  • AnonymousAnne
    Options
    i too have long legs and i vowed to never wear short pants AGAIN after having to go through high school in flood pants and braces.

i was popular.

whats your inseam and your general location?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling that my oldest is going to be like you. She is 2 and she is already 3 feet tall. Dr. said she could be anywhere between 5'9" and 6" Good Luck finding jeans!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My friend is 6'1" and well over 200 pounds. We go to Wally World to get her jeans for work once a month. They are in the plus size area (which pisses her off to no end!!) I will check the next time I spk with her find out the brand name.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I go to JCPennys they have a great selection of Petite in a range of sizes
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    I tried Walmart...every brand and style ofjeans they had in tall...none of them worked :(

So today I went to Lane Bryant...yeah...they have these right fit jeans..I figured since I have no hips I am a yellow which is what I wear in their work pants....yeah the size 1 & 2 are wayyyyyy to tight and the size 3 falls off so I am thinking to myself wtf do I need a 2.5?? :mad:

So I try a different color...red which means u have a lil curve at your hips... uhh yeah.. I can put on a 1 in them and they fit well but the rise is too low so it doesnt hit my waist so I have this humongous muffin top that is disgusting...:angry:

So I go to Torrid...yeah jeans fit in the waist even though they are "talls" they barely clear my ankles...:grumble:

Go to NY&Co they have 2 pais of jeans for me to try...one pair fits perefectly except I look like I walked off the set of that 70s shows. They were a PINTUCK BELL BOTTOM what the heck oh yeah they had no pockets either...:explode:

so the horrors continued as I tried Belks Dillard and JC Penny...

I am sad and depressed and discouraged...

My body is built so funky it's not right. I have lost 30 pounds and at least 4 inches if not more off my waist and NOTHING FITS!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options

I'm the same way. But I just discovered the Banana Republic petite section!!! Their jeans fit me perfectly!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I tried Walmart...every brand and style ofjeans they had in tall...none of them worked :(

So today I went to Lane Bryant...yeah...they have these right fit jeans..I figured since I have no hips I am a yellow which is what I wear in their work pants....yeah the size 1 & 2 are wayyyyyy to tight and the size 3 falls off so I am thinking to myself wtf do I need a 2.5?? :mad:

So I try a different color...red which means u have a lil curve at your hips... uhh yeah.. I can put on a 1 in them and they fit well but the rise is too low so it doesnt hit my waist so I have this humongous muffin top that is disgusting...:angry:

So I go to Torrid...yeah jeans fit in the waist even though they are "talls" they barely clear my ankles...:grumble:

Go to NY&Co they have 2 pais of jeans for me to try...one pair fits perefectly except I look like I walked off the set of that 70s shows. They were a PINTUCK BELL BOTTOM what the heck oh yeah they had no pockets either...:explode:

so the horrors continued as I tried Belks Dillard and JC Penny...

I am sad and depressed and discouraged...

My body is built so funky it's not right. I have lost 30 pounds and at least 4 inches if not more off my waist and NOTHING FITS!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

ya know I had a 'weird' time too. the 12s too big the 10s i look like a muffin commercial.
    it took another 3 pounds and now I can fit into the 10s and feel comfortable

good luck your doing a great job!
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    I have a feeling that my oldest is going to be like you. She is 2 and she is already 3 feet tall. Dr. said she could be anywhere between 5'9" and 6" Good Luck finding jeans!!!

Wow that does sound like me...I was always so very tall even as a toddler... BY the time I was freshman in Jr High I was 5'10.5"

Just be prepared first she will love she is taller than all the boys then she will feel akward then she will be irritated that pants don't fit...and then she hopefully accepts the fact she is tall and embraces it. I love being tall until I have to find pants...:grumble:
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    So thanks to Annie....I just looked up Tall Girls stores and there is one in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!! How perfect is that???! I will be there for a week! Guess where I am going??!! lol

*I found hope again!*

:tongue:
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Try Alloy
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Try reading the date of posts..
    🧟
  • Priasmama416
    Priasmama416 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with this for years, and it seems that the only place to find it was Lane Bryant, which can get costly. However there were a few times I saw Jean's at Target that sold a pant size ( i.e. 12,16 ect), but also had an inseam length with it.
  • thatsmejb
    thatsmejb Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wranglers!!!