What have you learned thus far of 2020?

jbeck0433
jbeck0433 Posts: 18 Member
I'll say this... When you are sitting and having conversations
with those who are winning the narrative changes. If you will fooling with those who not about that LIFE... it's time to move on.

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    jbeck0433 wrote: »
    with those who are winning the narrative changes. If you will fooling with those who not about that LIFE... it's time to move on.

Can you elaborate?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    That this year isn't going to get easier anytime soon.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    jbeck0433 wrote: »

This is so true. It's important to surround yourself with these people and build up your crew.
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Thus far I've learned it's time to take action. It's time to get "me" back. Kinda lost there for a while but I thing I'm beginning to find my way again. The fact that 2020 is a new decade has somehow made me switch my thinking more into the positive.
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    Thus far I have learnt that people this year are still way to serious and need to chill out more and enjoy what they have in their life and not focus on the negative, my new morning mantra is “I AM A WINNER I AM A CHAMPION AND I AM UNSTOPPABLE “ and thus far it has worked for me happy 2020 people stay strong 💪