what should i be for halloween???

Options
2»

Replies

• bcatalano89
    Options
    if your looking for sexy hot then Elvira is always a solid choice. Some of my other favorites that always look good are the Corpse Bride from the Tim Burton movie or Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I was planning on being Alice from resident evil.. I may just be a gypsy since I have the costume from when we go to ren fest.

OOOHHH... I wanted to be Alice too!! Halloween snuck up on me this year and I don't know what I'm going to be. Maybe a Zombie bride.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I saw some really cute ones last years that i loved but don't know if i can pull them off. Female Indiana Jones, Laura Croft Tomb Raider, Female boxer, Greek Goddess, Sookie Stackhouse (if you like trueblood)...I always go online to the stores and see what ideas they have and work from there...
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    cool ideas everyone

bigislandgrrl i really like your "catch of the day" idea!
  • AlyAnt26
    Options
    If you want to show off your awesome new body with all your hard work, be an AMERICAN GLADIATOR!!! Red White and Blue with glitter and spandex!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am going to be Bellatrix LeStrange from Harry Potter. Last year, I was Darth Maul.

halloween22small.jpg

Darth Maul = AWESOME! And Bellatrix even awesome-er! GENIUS!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ps, it is so strange that EVERYONE dresses up over there.. Halloween here is so low key, you get looked at weird if you dress up haha.
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    I'm not sure about ideas, but what is your fave body part? Think of a costume to show that off!

could be a bad idea... LOL
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the sexy Disney characters and super heroes! Try googling adult halloween costumes, I think browsing choices, makes it easier to decide. :)
  • tattereds
    tattereds Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Halloween always makes me sad to be Australian :( I wanna play dressups!!!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, now that should get you some attention. LOL
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Not sure about you, but I can't freaking wait to be "Baby Doll" from the movie Sucker Punch :D

Yandy.com always has an excellent assortment of adult women's costumes... they had like, 30 different variations of Alice-in-Wonderland when I ordered from them last time...
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    awww we always do family costumes.. like last year my eldest daughter was a mermaid, my baby girl was a lobster and me and my hubby were chefs.. this year my two girls are going to be baby dinosaurs and me and the hubby are going to be cave people :)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Psh, I start planning for Halloween on November 1st of the previous year. IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY. That's my philosophy, at least. Uh, anyway, I'm doing one of two costumes for Halloween: it's either the steampunk priest outfit I'm making for a steampunk convention in October or Danno from Hawaii Five-0. I haven't quite decided, yet. I doubt that really helps. I was always more into cosplaying for Halloween than looking sexy.