Anyone use Runkeeper Go?

Options
Are the premium features worth the subscription? Or, what about the premium features is worth it for you? Thanks!

Replies

• Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I primarily use Runkeeper specifically because of the voice cues and the live tracking.

RunkeeperGo is required for live tracking. I don’t know what other things are included. It’s worth it for me to spend ~$2/month to be able to send a link for my long run/race so concerned parties know where I am. The Runkeeper tracking tends to be the most reliable (much more than Garmin).

I also like the Boston Fan voice (I used to like the default, but they changed it a few years ago and the new one sounds...icky).

I think Go has some goal stuff and maybe some training plans?

It also tells me where my workout tanks in pace compared to others that distance. But I really ignore that because I don’t train by pace and I don’t try to beat my times in training. So it’s not meaningful when it tells me this was my 1187th fastest 3-5 mile run.

I would probably not pay for it if I had another equally reliable live tracking system. I would try to get used to the default voice.
  • glennagael
    glennagael Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I primarily use Runkeeper specifically because of the voice cues and the live tracking.

RunkeeperGo is required for live tracking. I don’t know what other things are included. It’s worth it for me to spend ~$2/month to be able to send a link for my long run/race so concerned parties know where I am. The Runkeeper tracking tends to be the most reliable (much more than Garmin).

I also like the Boston Fan voice (I used to like the default, but they changed it a few years ago and the new one sounds...icky).

I think Go has some goal stuff and maybe some training plans?

It also tells me where my workout tanks in pace compared to others that distance. But I really ignore that because I don’t train by pace and I don’t try to beat my times in training. So it’s not meaningful when it tells me this was my 1187th fastest 3-5 mile run.

I would probably not pay for it if I had another equally reliable live tracking system. I would try to get used to the default voice.

Thank you! This is super helpful. And I LOVE the Boston Fan voice!