Quest bars

What are your favorite kinds of quest bars?

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I like the double chocolate chunk ones best.
  • crista317
    crista317 Posts: 22 Member
    I love the Birthday Cake flavor!
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    I stopped eating protein bars but when I did, I liked the chocolate chip cookie dough and the cookies and cream. You can remove the wrapper and microwave for 10 seconds, it softened it and was really good.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I like several flavors. White chocolate raspberry, chocolate peanut butter, oatmeal chocolate chip, Rocky road, mint chocolate...
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Honestly? None. I really wanted to like these but the texture grossed me out. I will occasionally eat a larabar, but those are sometimes too sweet/also have an odd texture.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Cookies and cream, chocolate donut, and s'mores
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Birthday cake, peanut butter chocolate chunk and caramel chocolate chunk! Quest bars are my new dessert!
  • MarySmith34
    MarySmith34 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow, are these only available in USA as I have not seen them in UK. White chocolate and raspberry sounds lovely but I would have to look at the carbs first.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    My favorites are Blueberry Muffin, Birthday Cake, and their newest flavor, Caramel Chocolate Chunk.
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Chocolate chip as well as the oatmeal bar
  • privy95
    privy95 Posts: 82 Member
    Peanut butter brownie smash
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    I eat one every morning :) They're gluten free, meet a quarter of my protein requirements and half my fiber. Since protein and fiber satiate me, they're the perfect combo.

My go-to flavors are the cookies type. I love the honey waffle but it oozes honey and gets pretty sticky on my fingers :)
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    OAS5 wrote: »
    Too expensive, I like the Kirkland protein bars. Tasty, great price and great macros.

I'm definitely with you on that. I've eaten millions of those and they are so good!!
  • oedipuss
    oedipuss Posts: 51 Member
    edited January 2020
    Wow, are these only available in USA as I have not seen them in UK. White chocolate and raspberry sounds lovely but I would have to look at the carbs first.

I've seen them in Holland & Barrett.
    White Chocolate & Raspberry nutrition details here: https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/quest-protein-bar-white-chocolate-raspberry-60008677?skuid=008677&brandId=1000
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    My favorites are White Chocolate Raspberry and Blueberry Muffin, neither of which sounded all that great to me before I tried them.

I recently grabbed a box of Quest "Hero" bars in chocolate/caramel something and while the taste is fine, I feel like I have to chew them for an hour, they're not great!
  • candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    I'm on keto, and I wouldn't eat a Quest bar. Quest chips are another thing!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Strawberry cheesecake, cookies & cream and pumpkin pie. I loved the apple pie, but it has been discontinued.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,895 Member
    None - first I found the sucrolose nasty, and then I thought they switched to stevia, which I find nasty unless it is in super teeny tiny amounts, but the first product I found on their site has sucrolose, so maybe they switched back (?) https://www.questnutrition.com/collections/protein-bars/products/birthday-cake

INGREDIENTS
    Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber, Erythritol, Water, Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Natural Flavors, Sodium Caseinate. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Gum Arabic, Spirulina Extract (Color), Red Cabbage Extract (Color), Turmeric Extract (Color), Radish Extract (Color), Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin.