Story time: Share your Worst personal training experience

Options
jbeck0433
jbeck0433 Posts: 18 Member
As a certified personal trainer Ive heard multiple stories from clients of previous trainers. Just another day in office; new client of mine complains that her previous trainer didn't allow her rest to recover. During our consultation, she explained she did not want a rigorous training program. (Which is understandable - we all want to start out slow in the beginning) But upon checking her recent training & nutrition program - my client was consuming 1000 to a 1300 mg of caffeine and 2 hours of cardio a day for 3 weeks.... And it is only week five of their training program.

No BS you can't get to sleep!!

Adjustament were made expeditiously.

Share your worst personal training experience!!!

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I once had a trainer who couldn’t teach me the lifts i wanted to learn and couldn’t or wouldn’t recommend someone who could.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I really love my trainer! He is really no-nonsense which I love. There is one trainer that works with a client and they will have a 15 min conversations in between sets. That would drive me crazy. Talk to me before or after my session. I am not paying you good money to just have conversation!!!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    No comment
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I used to get spanked by my German physical therapist. She would tell me to squeeze my cheeks if i didn't. She would spank me an say squeeze. Does this count as a personal trainer. If not forget about the story ab delete it.