Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I :heart: U!!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I really appreciate each of you so very much. Thank you.
  • nels0071
    Options
    Your awesome! I've only been friended by you for a short time, and have come to look forward to you post daily. Thank you for making me feel special! You are one blessed cowboy:)
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    If you leave because of ignorant people, then you are letting them win. Some people are mean and bitter to others to feel better about themselves... It is sad, but I have seen it many times. You are loved more than hated on here...so just remember that :) We are here for you as much as you are here for us! One for all and all for one :bigsmile: lol

:heart:
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Those "people" are rude, inconsiderate, and SAD! They will never know the pure joy you have experienced of giving love unconditionally. That is their loss. I find it rather ridiculous that a site set up to HELP people help one another would attract people intent on making havoc and discontent. I'm so glad you decided to stay. I would truly hate to see you go! Love, hugs, and smooches you gorgeous, sexy, cowboy!
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Clearly, I don't know what's been going on but I'll just say negative people are miserable people. I've had my fair share of negativity & I'm having none of it. That's why I try to surround myself with positives. That's why you are my friend & that's why we will continue to be friends. I might not post & reply a lot to you, but I think a great deal of you & look forward to your encouraging words.

Glad you decided to stay. :flowerforyou:
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oh Ed who doesn't love a cowboy? I have no idea what is going on but I truly hope you don't let it get you down
  • Deberlin88
    Deberlin88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Omigosh, please don't ever leave! You are loved back 10-fold for all of the love you give. It means so much. It sucks there are people in this world that would mock you. You're right, we need more light & love.
  • methetree
    Options
    Ed, you rock! You are amazing, inspirational and strong! Thank you for your service to this country, thank you for choosing your children first, thank you for remembering that we need your love and thank you most of all for being you!

This was a fantastic post and I am so happy you didn't ride away from MFP. I love to see your comments in the forums and I love the picture of you and your children!

Thank you!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't be the same here without you cowboy! (((hugs)))
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ed. You're pretty special ... don't you forget it. You make so many of us smile on a daily basis. We'd miss you terribly if you left. So, I'm very glad you have decided to stay. And thank you for the inspiration and encouragement. :flowerforyou:
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well good for you! The world sure does need much more positive people and those who shine a bright light and smile! mfp would have missed u!
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! Don't let anyone else tell you differently! :love:
  • Mamoonie
    Options
    Ed,
    like many of us, I too am more than happy that you didn't leave. You would be dearly missed if you left.
    Since reading your story in your blog, I've wondered how you, with such a past, are able to send out that much love to the world. Because that's what you do! I can't understand how there can be people who don't see that in your posts. All you do is motivate, cheer and make smile.
    With all of your positive attitude and outlook, please just ignore those who don't appreciate you for who and what you are!

Thanks for being you and for still being around! :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

MM
  • dlangenfeld
    Options
    Don't ever leave because of some ugly people. We ALL need you!!! The world needs more people like you.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    people intent on making havoc and discontent

yay for havoc and discontent
    blow.gif
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So glad you're sticking around! Your forum posts are always so heartfelt and supportive. :)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Ed, simply you are an inspiration to all.. love your words of wisdom and they always come at exactly the moment I need them. You are a wonderful beautiful person and an even better father. I can only hope I am half the person that you are. You deserve the world & more! xoxo