Options
124»

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I must be living under a rock, I never heard of cookie butter

Give it a try. :)

I don't even think I've ever seen that at the grocery store. Maybe we don't have that in Canada? 🤷‍♀️ or it's there and I've never noticed it.

Ohhh we've definitely got cookie butter. If you have a Superstore/No Frills/Zehrs I think President's Choice has their own cookie butter.

It's with the rest of the "breakfast spreads", typically near Nutella.
  • go52182
    go52182 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The kind I shared has half the calories and half the fat and it's got protein. It's like powdered peanut butter but it's cookie butter!

I got one flavor in today (Golden Cookie Sandwich, tastes like a Nilla wafer) and added it to my yogurt and it was yummy. It made it THICK! Thick, thick! I also made it into a spread to put on rice cakes and my daughter ate it up! I can't wait to try the other flavors, Cookies and Cream and Fruity Cereal. :) It comes with recipes and I plan on using them to bake with mostly, I think.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Dammit....I had forgotten about it for so long. Damn you for reviving this thread. 😭
  • go52182
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Dammit....I had forgotten about it for so long. Damn you for reviving this thread. 😭

:D like the Reese's commercials... "Not sorry." lol
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Is it calorie free? :) Sounds like something that would be delicious slapped between 2 cinnamon graham crackers. Which is why I cannot buy a box of those things anymore. :( Plain buttercream frosting or peanut butter slapped between them are also yummy. :blush:
    Not sure if I've seen it at my store either but then my store didn't carry PB2. :/
  • go52182
    Options

And NOW I want a Reese's...

You've obviously got a sweet tooth! hahaha Not sorry to you, too! :D
  • go52182
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Is it calorie free? :) Sounds like something that would be delicious slapped between 2 cinnamon graham crackers. Which is why I cannot buy a box of those things anymore. :( Plain buttercream frosting or peanut butter slapped between them are also yummy. :blush:
    Not sure if I've seen it at my store either but then my store didn't carry PB2. :/

If you're asking about the one I mentioned it is nearly calorie free ;P It is 50-60 calories, 4-6g of carbs, 1g sugar, and 6-8g of protein/serving depending on the one you got. :) Unfortunately this isn't sold in stores. :(