LETS SEE YOUR BREAKFAST!

Post a picture of your breakfast and let see what your having!πŸ˜β€πŸ’š

Replies

• tabithasnoke1994
    tabithasnoke1994 Posts: 8 Member
    npbgdpxj51vm.jpg

4 eggs with onions and spinach, 4 slices of Turkey bacon and a cup of low sodium v8 juice! YUMMY!
  • SnifterPug
    SnifterPug Posts: 746 Member
    Zilch. I don't start eating until around 2pm. Interested to see they do low sodium V8. Will have to have a look out for that.
  • tabithasnoke1994
    Yep and its great. I add i little hot sauce to it. I love spicy stuff. Plus it gets the metabolism running. 😁
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Yep and its great. I add i little hot sauce to it. I love spicy stuff. Plus it gets the metabolism running. 😁
    Metabolism is ALWAYS running. The hype behind spicy foods or drink upping metabolism is just that..............hype.

As for breakfast, I don't eat it either. I start eating around 12pm-1pm.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    This. A cup of coffee before I get up. That’s breakfast!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    edited January 2020
    Bacon, egg and cheese on a sesame bagel!

20181003-090419.jpg
  • tabithasnoke1994
    Metabolism is ALWAYS running. The hype behind spicy foods or drink upping metabolism is just that..............hype.

As for breakfast, I don't eat it either. I start eating around 12pm-1pm.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Blasphemy. Next thing you gonna tell me that breakfast is NOT the most important meal of the day??? ;)

There is always someone telling you difference thing.. this is good ,this isn't good,.... oh well.. I will do what makes me feel better and spicy foods get me going in the mornings. Difference things work for difference people I guess. But thanks for the info!😁
  • tabithasnoke1994
    This. A cup of coffee before I get up. That’s breakfast!

Now dont go and get full of of that.lol...jk
  • g12586s
    g12586s Posts: 7 Member
    vxnz0f9pbiv8.jpeg
    n9gkcio5be9y.jpeg

1 cup Costco Egg whites, 6 asparagus spears, 2 cups organic baby spinach, 3oz organic white mushrooms sliced, 10 organic grape tomatoes, 0.5 cup of mixed bell peppers cook all the veggies in coconut oil spray take them out then readd as egg whites cook
  • tabithasnoke1994
    g12586s wrote: Β»
    vxnz0f9pbiv8.jpeg
    n9gkcio5be9y.jpeg

1 cup Costco Egg whites, 6 asparagus spears, 2 cups organic baby spinach, 3oz organic white mushrooms sliced, 10 organic grape tomatoes, 0.5 cup of mixed bell peppers cook all the veggies in coconut oil spray take them out then readd as egg whites cook

DAMN!!!! That looks sooo good!