Ice Cream

Options
2»

Replies

• rfshil
    rfshil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cows. That is my favorite snack. I particularly like the chocolate ice cream cones, fudgsicles, and ice cream sandwiches.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    We get mini cones that hold about two tablespoons of ice cream. We get our favorite most creamy ice cream and only have one cone. Even with the worst ice cream, it is about 100 calories
  • alibubbalicious
    Options
    I love ice cream so I always make sure to save enough calories for a little dessert treat at night. My favorites are Breyer's sugar free ice cream, Skinny Cow single serving cups and my new favorite - Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bars (essentially like a Snickers ice cream bar). So good.

Sugar free pudding is a good alternative if you don't have many calories to burn.
  • mystic2girl
    Options
    Breyers fat free vanilla is very delicious and only 90 calories a scoop. It tastes so good you feel like you are being naughty! I've tried all the above listed here and hands down Breyers fat free is the best tasting and allows you to eat the most per serving.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Edy's slow churned is great if you're watching calories, i'm partial to Haagen Dazs and Ben and Jerry's myself, but 1/4 of a pint usually clocks in 250cals+
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful husband who makes homemade strawberry yogurt. It's not diet in any way, but I plan my calories around when he makes it.