Day one tomorrow!

Options
ftj5a5dvn537.jpeg

Any advice on how to pick something for dinner at a restaurant? What’s everyone’s go to Starbucks orders?

Thanks ☀️😀

Replies

• FORCEDREP5
    FORCEDREP5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Surely depends.on what you like to eat and what calorie intake you are aiming for. Impossible to answer without knowing that and seeing the menu.
  • JerrySherman77
    JerrySherman77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay away from fried. Then try fish or chicken baked. Drink at least one glass of water before food comes.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    ...and no dessert.
  • canthony3505
    canthony3505 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Flat White is okay and is one of the few things there not loaded with sugar.
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I usually get some variation of steak and two sides and take double veg.
  • gt0186b
    gt0186b Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Stay away from fried foods and try to find something roasted or grilled. You can get anything you want, just watch the portion size. As for Starbucks, you talking food, drink or both?
  • Bigricky76
    Bigricky76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I always go with a salad, dressing on the side with grilled chicken! Can’t go wrong with that🤗
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    ftj5a5dvn537.jpeg

Any advice on how to pick something for dinner at a restaurant? What’s everyone’s go to Starbucks orders?

Thanks ☀️😀

I hope Day 1 went well. :) welcome.
  • madison3611
    madison3611 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day one went great! Thanks everyone. If anyone has tips to stay motivated, send them my way! I know I’ll need them eventually haha
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I don’t do Starbucks...but hey fellow Canuck if you want add me for support 👊🏾
  • shwncarson2
    shwncarson2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Stay positive and motivated!