Starting again after the holidays - back to tracking everything.

Options
2»

Replies

• jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This past week was okay, I didn't log every day but I did meet my exercise goal for the week. I have a cold now so I may not go to the gym for a few days, I don't want to spread germs and I also am having a hard time breathing with too much exertion. Overall eating was ok, not great, not terrible. I finally saw a small decrease on the scale this week so that feels good.

SW (April 2018) 269lbs
    CSW (1/18/20) 236lbs
    CW 235.7lbs
    GW ~175lbs
    5'5", 30 years old, PCOS, TTC
  • DonnaL1959
    DonnaL1959 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bit of a rough weekend again. Didn't track every day but did amazing on my exercise. Most of the week I ate very well. I haven't weighed myself yet since starting again - I need to feel a bit different and have my pants fit a bit looser to get on the scale. I know that if I haven't lost a pound I'll be discouraged, so I'm waiting to feel a little lighter before checking in with the scale.

Definitely getting more focused on the long-term and my plan is to be on track ALL week this coming week. How is everyone doing? Great to see you lose a little, Jguidi11.
  • DonnaL1959
    Options
    Does anyone have an update? I have been burning the candle at both ends and am struggling to stay on track. How is everyone doing?
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am back on track now. I have been enrolled into a 12 week programme on nutrition education from the doctor. Am on week 4 now.
    Having a group to go to has helped me a lot
    😁💪🏼😁
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Did better this week. I logged everything so that's a plus. Went over calories a few days but stayed under most of the week. Decided to start intermittent fasting today as I read it can be helpful with PCOS and insulin resistance. Scale shows I lost a little bit more this week. Went back to the gym Saturday and my goal is to go 3x this week.

SW (April 2018) 269lbs
    CSW (1/18/20) 236lbs
    CW 235lbs
    GW ~175lbs
    5'5", 30 years old, PCOS, TTC
  • DonnaL1959
    Options
    I have now lost 2 pounds and 1 1/2 inches off my waist. I've been horribly busy - dealing with repairs needed at home. Busy time. I didn't track but I did make a 2020 vision board that I look at every day and especially when I'm on the treadmill. My exercise efforts have been consistent and my food better than last week. Slow & sure. Keep keeping on, everyone!
  • DonnaL1959
    Options
    Back to tracking this week - it really is always an eye-opener. How is everyone doing?
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Things have started to get moving again! We can do this! 😁💪🏼😁
  • DonnaL1959
    Options
    I have been incredibly busy and losing track of this goal. Today I am recommitting to tracking and posting. It is amazing how a day flies by so fast. I haven't gotten on the scale this week because I don't want to get discouraged. I will weigh in at the end of this week.
  • DonnaL1959
    Options
    My goal this week is to track every day. I have to do this daily to stay motivated. How is everyone doing?