Split from Cardiometabolic diet finally broke my plateau

Options
System
System Posts: 1,903 MFP Staff
edited February 2020 in Health and Weight Loss
This discussion was created from replies split from: Cardiometabolic diet finally broke my plateau.

It is a closed topic, my intention wasn't to continue this part of the discussion but to get the OP back on topic.

I do understand that conversations around how people feel about other's reactions is going to come up and in this instance a poster expressed feeling people were angry (which can easily lead to people not feeling safe to participate), there was discussion on how the use of the disagree button is not intended to indicate people are angry or offended but rather disagree with a statement and I feel a generally productive conversation was had addressing the poster's feelings and also reinforcing the main point of the thread and noting positive aspects of the poster's approach.

So for context to the original thread I am keeping this "split" viewable but closed.

Thanks all,
Alex (@Alex)

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    morihay wrote: »
    I ment the disagree not angry button I honestly didnt think my victory post would be taken as anything else I'm sorry I miss wrote anything I guess I just get my feelings hurt to easy to take a chance posting

I don't think anyone was being negative. Like I said, I'm glad you found a way of eating that sounds healthy and works for you, and I'm also glad you didn't think anyone seemed angry!
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    morihay wrote: »
    I ment the disagree not angry button I honestly didnt think my victory post would be taken as anything else I'm sorry I miss wrote anything I guess I just get my feelings hurt to easy to take a chance posting

I, for one, am very pleased that you posted, especially since you have achieved such good results from eating in a way that promotes general health and can be easily maintained (assuming you like the food you are eating). That to me is a double win. Congratulations on finding a good path!
This discussion has been closed.