Need friends and motivation

Options
Let's be friends and motivate each other. Idk how to add people though but send me a request and I'll accept. I have noone to help me I am all alone in this fitness journey. My husband tries to MAKE me eat more, so do my friends lol. Noone gets it tbh. This year 2020 lets make it the best year ever yall!!

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    @bornunicornyt You can do this!!!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    To add friends, just left click on someone's photo, then left click again. You then can click on the add button.

Wishing you every success!
  • LavishMeerkat70
    LavishMeerkat70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m just getting started too. I have decided today that I REFUSE to buy larger pants again. I put on a couple pounds a year - doesn’t seem like much, but after a few years it adds up. My problem isn’t over-eating, but I have a desk job and my energy level has nose-dived, so I’m not getting enough exercise. I’m tired all the time. I need some motivation! I’ve never tried this with friends before, so I’m hoping that talking to others will be motivating.

• Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi.
  • Gembrunton
    Gembrunton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too!! Need some accountability to lose the 14lbs get to my goal.
    Sugar is my weakness!!
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Can we motivate each other to lose weight?
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Ingekp1 wrote: »
    Can we motivate each other to lose weight?

More like self motivation due to having someone to be accountable to, I think.
  • BecahhRose
    BecahhRose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey lovely, sent a friend request through :)

Xx
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,806 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me .... I love to support anyone on their journey :)
  • Running4Bipolar
    Running4Bipolar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I added you. My husband loves the fast food and it makes it hard for me to lose weight. So I am determined to this despite his food cravings. Hard for me to resist I do admit
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Having food pushers around you definitely makes it a challenge. I had to have a serious talk with my partner about his food pushing habits when I was trying to change my diet and he's gotten a lot better about it. He just comes from a family background where Food = Love so he just naturally tries to feed people.
  • JBCCOACH
    JBCCOACH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Can I join you for encouragement & accountability? My wife started nutrition-system and I am doing it on my own. I start really well but need to talk about it to keep going.
  • jwice78
    jwice78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone welcome to add me - Motivation and support is key !

• hansen6253
    hansen6253 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone. Please help me to stay motivated. I really want to lose this stubborn 15-20 pounds, but I also want ideas in becoming stronger. I can't over do anything because I'm in the middle of an RA flare. Even walking can set me back sometimes. I really need help in pushing past the pain and try to feel good again. I don't want my RA to turn me into an invalid. I want to stay active but the last several months have been kicking my butt. My doctors are no help whatsoever. I'm looking for people that are overcoming their physical set backs. I'm excited to make some friends here. If I can support anyone as well, I'm here for you.
  • Lgamble_85
    Lgamble_85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just learned about this app today. I’m tired of being out of shape. My boyfriend is a sous chef and always feeding me. When I tell him and my friends I want to lose 40lbs they tell me I’m crazy. I’m 205, down 10lbs after surgery from the heaviest I’ve ever been @215. I figured I better keep this momentum going. I can totally relate to what ur dealing with, Hang in there girl!