Paranormal experience?

johnbtay3
johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
Anyone ever seen a ghost or been haunted? Watching a series on Netflix about true haunting stories. I have never experienced anything myself. I have cousins that claimed they have.

Replies

• johnbtay3
    1sphere wrote: »
    the only paranormal thing I’ve witnessed was a white orb floating slowly near me

Where was this?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited February 2020
    I hear things sometimes, but prob just my imagination...usually when I'm half asleep/awake

Creepy tho

voices, doorbell, singing....someone saying my name sharply

eta

Lucid dreams, and astral projection dreams
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited February 2020
    One wise man said.

"If you hear, get out. Get the f out....". Something like that.. Eddie Murphy haunted house comedy skit.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I got nuthin'.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    hu7ypzgel7gw.gif
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hmmm Haven't thought about this for a while but when I bought this house. I installed a wireless video/audio security system. One weird thing I noticed was when I was in master bedroom. The security system would pick up (static) when people would walk between the cameras and the base stations. Then I noticed, sometimes late at night or sometimes while working in my office (empty house) the audio will pick up static like someone is walking back and forth between the camera and base station. But of course the camera motion sensors would pick up anyone in the house and I can see all the way down the hall to the door. I hear footsteps on the laminate in the kitchen but of course there's no-one here... Things crash to the floor in different rooms all the time. Other people have been in the house when this stuff happens as well. I don't believe in ghost and such but something's up around here.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I insisted when I was little that my parent's house was haunted. Not necessarily malicious, but always a feeling of being watched, strange shadows being cast on windows on sunny days with no discernible thing to cast them or in unusual shapes (the shadow of a "moving" Abraham Lincoln type character occurred more than once). Time slips were also somewhat common in that area when I would go walking in the woods. Objects would get moved and shatter even though no one was anywhere near by and they were centered on their tables when last checked. Specific places my dog would not go. Cold drafts (but the house was old and built in the 70s). Also, apparently every house up until my folks built their house on that property burned to the ground, so yeah.. not a great track record.

To be honest, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of paranormal experiences so I remain steadfastly in the "undecided, but require proof" category.

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    When I was about 14 or 15 I saw a medium. She told me straight away my dead grandmother is standing behind me taking care of me. No way on earth she knew I had a dead grandmother. Might sound odd but I 100% believe my dog is her reincarnated to show me more love. I feel blessed.
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    I wish I could meet a ghost.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I am haunted by this one shampoo bottle in my bathroom. I keep putting it away, but every time I go back in there it's in a different location.
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I am haunted by this one shampoo bottle in my bathroom. I keep putting it away, but every time I go back in there it's in a different location.

Thank goodness I don’t use women shampoo.. lol
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    what if I told you that I am that shampoo bottle, I've possessed it

If you could just stay in the cupboard when I'm not using you that would be marvellous. K thanks 😘
  • johnbtay3
    I'm what you call...an abnormal phenomenon
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    yukfoo wrote: »
    Hmmm Haven't thought about this for a while but when I bought this house. I installed a wireless video/audio security system. One weird thing I noticed was when I was in master bedroom. The security system would pick up (static) when people would walk between the cameras and the base stations. Then I noticed, sometimes late at night or sometimes while working in my office (empty house) the audio will pick up static like someone is walking back and forth between the camera and base station. But of course the camera motion sensors would pick up anyone in the house and I can see all the way down the hall to the door. I hear footsteps on the laminate in the kitchen but of course there's no-one here... Things crash to the floor in different rooms all the time. Other people have been in the house when this stuff happens as well. I don't believe in ghost and such but something's up around here.

Then how would you explain these occurrences?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

For real?