I could use some friends

angel_s_lady
angel_s_lady Posts: 4
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
Okay, despite the subject line, I'm really not that pathetic. I'm a happily-married mother of 2, medical transciptionist, and carrier of at least 60 extra pounds I would LOVE to lose. Been trying for a while, but sometimes busy life lends itself to just half-hearted tries which have resulted in a measly 3-pound weight loss over the course of at least a year I've been trying.

Add me! (I could use the motivation!) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• slainez
    slainez Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to this site but any help would be appreciated.
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Okay, despite the subject line, I'm really not that pathetic. I'm a happily-married mother of 2, medical transciptionist, and carrier of at least 60 extra pounds I would LOVE to lose. Been trying for a while, but sometimes busy life lends itself to just half-hearted tries which have resulted in a measly 3-pound weight loss over the course of at least a year I've been trying.

Add me! (I could use the motivation!) :flowerforyou:
    Add me :happy:
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    we all start out a littel pathetic! I am here for you!
  • khapovi
    khapovi Posts: 1 Member
    I'm here! Add me.
  • add me too!

Ive been doing this fitnesspal thing since the start of the year and have been quite on and off with it. Only in the last month have i started using the friends thing and it helps so much!

good to be both supported and accountable! ;)

Good luck.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    I'll add you! Let me know if you need any help with anything, I've actually been doing pretty good with eating better & working out.
  • Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
This discussion has been closed.