I got answers if YOU got questions!

Options
G'day all, I am Chris 🙋‍♂️ living in Australia

I am on a journey to living past 100 years old, I am not kidding you! I tell u this life is worth living and there is no time like the present to get and be the best you internally and externally ......

I am a positive and happy man, motivated, passionate to help people, fun loving and adventurous, have a great knowledge of health and fitness and live this life always finding ways and ideas implementing NEW HEALTH HACKS to improve my life.

I am here to help improve yours with the hacks I have learnt to help transform you! Sounds like FUN, well it is so come ON m8!

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Great attitude
    My grandma lived to be 103!! She had all her faculties but just kinda tired of life...wore out so to speak.

It's possible!
  • Denean50
    Denean50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My first week using this app and I lost 4.5 lbs the first week. My question is I cannot seem to figure out how to have the app calculate net carbs or does it not have that function? I love the tracker but this is the one thing I am having a problem with can you help me?
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Denean50 wrote: »
    Good morning! My first week using this app and I lost 4.5 lbs the first week. My question is I cannot seem to figure out how to have the app calculate net carbs or does it not have that function? I love the tracker but this is the one thing I am having a problem with can you help me?

Change your diary entries to show fiber instead of sugar or sodium. It then will take about a second to mentally subtract that number from your total carb number to get net carbs.

If you have a lot of time, you can create your own net carb entry for every food you eat. but I don't know anyone who has that time.

Everyone has time. It takes just a few minutes to create a spreadsheet and if you know how you can use the formula function to make all the calculations for you!
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Denean50 wrote: »

Change your diary entries to show fiber instead of sugar or sodium. It then will take about a second to mentally subtract that number from your total carb number to get net carbs.

If you have a lot of time, you can create your own net carb entry for every food you eat. but I don't know anyone who has that time.

Everyone has time. It takes just a few minutes to create a spreadsheet and if you know how you can use the formula function to make all the calculations for you!

Not sure what the spreadsheet would be for.

The poster you were responding to pointed out that you can track fiber and do the subtraction in your head (super easy and satisfying for me when I was tracking net carbs) or, if you'd rather spend the time, create new net carb entries for each food you log. That's a lot more time, but if you care about having only net carbs show in carbs it might be worth it to someone, dunno.

Neither requires a spreadsheet or formulas (and since the calculations are super basic subtraction everyone can do in their head I'm not sure why you'd want to use a formula function, but I assume this was just people talking past each other).
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Why do you say living in Australia Chris? Were you not born here? Hope you are not around any of the fires or floods. We got flooded badly last year.
  • LivinBest_Life
    LivinBest_Life Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, all the best in achieving your goals 🙌

Thanks so much miss_zita! Best of luck to you too😉😊
  • LivinBest_Life
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Why do you say living in Australia Chris? Were you not born here? Hope you are not around any of the fires or floods. We got flooded badly last year.

All safe and sound thanks. Have avoided all of these disasters. YES I am living here in Australia 😊😎
    Thanks for your kind words of concern Mockchoc! 🤗
  • JewRob63
    JewRob63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 55 years old, 8 years ago I was almost 200 lbs. I am down to 175, but seem to be at a dead end. I stay below my calories. Very active, exercise 5 mornings a week. Strength and cardio mix 3 days strength 2 days cardio.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    09i7mw6f9gah.jpg
  • LivinBest_Life
    Options
    Now who would disagree with that!! Love it, Thanks.

Fill your brain with some dopamine in the morning to help u feel good for the day ahead!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    G'day all, I am Chris 🙋‍♂️ living in Australia

I am on a journey to living past 100 years old, I am not kidding you! I tell u this life is worth living and there is no time like the present to get and be the best you internally and externally ......

I am a positive and happy man, motivated, passionate to help people, fun loving and adventurous, have a great knowledge of health and fitness and live this life always finding ways and ideas implementing NEW HEALTH HACKS to improve my life.

I am here to help improve yours with the hacks I have learnt to help transform you! Sounds like FUN, well it is so come ON m8!

So what are some of your NEW HEALTH HACKS?

I wanna know this too... 🤔
  • donsenna
    donsenna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm new, 7 days on the App. I am a 41-year-old man living in South Africa. I do Crossfit 3/4 times a week and eat below, or right on my calorie goal every day. I have given up all alcohol, but I must say, I am seeing centimeters drop off the waistline but no kgs. I often feel rather tired during the day despite getting to bed early every night. Any thoughts?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    donsenna wrote: »
    Hey all. I'm new, 7 days on the App. I am a 41-year-old man living in South Africa. I do Crossfit 3/4 times a week and eat below, or right on my calorie goal every day. I have given up all alcohol, but I must say, I am seeing centimeters drop off the waistline but no kgs. I often feel rather tired during the day despite getting to bed early every night. Any thoughts?

How long have you been doing this?
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    09i7mw6f9gah.jpg

Getting to the bathroom in time is mine. #oldpeopleproblems :D

I know the feeling lol!