30 day shred and what?

Options
i am going to start my 30 day shred tomorrow, but i was wondering what other exercise everyone else does, since 30ds is only 20 mins a day. i wanted to get some ideas for me to try out, one thing i am thinking of doing is riding my bike for more cardio, and when school starts i might be doing laps at my schools pool.
well good luck to all that are doing, starting or will start :)
wish me luck too, i probably can handle it but you should never be to confident :P

Replies

• methetree
    Options
    sometimes I walk with it... but usually just the shred is enough... steadily losing, endurance is building, muscle is building, fat is movin on out....

but that is just what I do.

good luck. I am sure you will do just fine!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    When I was doing Shred, I also ran, walked, rode my bike, did other DVDs for strength, and yoga. But I have a lot of time on my hands. :laugh:
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    A 30 minute jog 3 times a week after the shred! That's what I do :) The rest of the days I just do the shred on its own, or I'll do another lower impact excercise video (Valerie Bertinelli's "Losing It" or Weight-loss yoga).
  • salx01
    Options
    yea with all the time i had i would have lost the weight if i got my inflated glutes up, lol
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I started mine 3 days ago & usually I'll still go for my morning run before I do the workout. But I think it's fine to do just the shred, as long as you're not just sitting around all day. :P
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I started my 30 day today! Felt awesome!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Shred can be hard on the knees. I used to top off each workout with 20-30mins on the elliptical.