What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Options

Replies

• muskieschaef
    muskieschaef Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Pet my dogs
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Wish I could go back to sleep
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Feed the baby
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Bathroom. Coffee...the rest is history
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
    Options
    Open my eyes, apparently ...
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I stumble to the bathroom, use it, then weigh myself.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Coffee (VERY strong) then start answering emails from work (whether it’s a work day, day off or holiday.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Pee, weigh, banana, sit for ten minutes, prepare breakfast.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Find my glasses, figure out how much pain I'm starting with today, stand up, check to see if the figure needs revision, go pee, and step into the closet and get dressed in workout clothes. Take daily pain pills in passing. Downstairs. Feed cats, put the water dish back and fill it (one cat likes to play with it) and start water for my tea. Brew tea in the thermos, then head off to work out. Work out, come back, pour first cup of tea, start coffee for my partners, put out wet food for the cats, put away any large dishes left on the counter to dry, and make my breakfast while getting computer booted up and checking MFP.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options
    Question my choices in life...
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Put on eyeglasses. Go to bathroom. Take thyroid med.

This all happens in a very zombified state. It takes an hour for the thyroid med to work.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Wonder if there is any possible excuse to not get up quite yet.

Today it was "I unsnoozed my alarm, oops"
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Get up, put on sweats and slippers, go to the bathroom to pee, come back to Bedroom and drink 500ml water with my morning pills, pop in my hearing aids, and head upstairs to the kitchen for coffee.
  • mullanphylane
    mullanphylane Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    vcek wrote: »
    Pea, make bed, log on to mfp!

OK, how does one pea? <insert mental image of little green balls cascading into the toilet> 🤣

• alisonharrison2018
    Options
    Go pee, walk dogs, feed dogs, get ready for work, breakfast and off
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    check how early it is, scream soundlessly into the void, beg for it all to be a dream this time just once please god this time, get up, shower, dress, lil bit of breakfast, head out the door, make my way downtown walking fast faces pass staring blankly ahead making my way through the crowd
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I look at my phone first thing and then open my bedroom door to my cats screaming at me and fighting each other. I pee as a cat love bites my shins which is not optimal. Then I go down the stairs and feed. After I and my goblins are fed I get on my phone again until I'm in serious trouble of being late to work. I then peel through the apartment parking lot blasting my music at 5am.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Man, all y'all don't get up at like 3AM to go pee and then go back to sleep?? Clearly, I am doing something wrong. :lol:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Man, all y'all don't get up at like 3AM to go pee and then go back to sleep?? Clearly, I am doing something wrong. :lol:

don't have to get up at 3am if you never sleep past 1am to begin with
    o01l8yqlosld.gif