Kindly don’t speak to me?

Options
2»

Replies

• rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Love to hear the update when you're ready!
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    The gym is the place I go so I don't have to interact with anyone. Got my tunes going and ready to rock. So don't talk to me.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Oh god 🙈....i would the one still talking to him with a smile on my face. And no work out 😬...take all the advice lol. If I could break away id prob use the I'm sorry I woud love to chat but I only have a set amount of time to get this in....catch up later? And ya dont maybe listen to me 🤔🤷😂😂😂

Good luck!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    obcyt37qx92f.gif
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Practice this face, and get this shirt:

qutv750odpse.jpeg
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a chosen solution, but one that makes discouraging unwanted conversation a bit easier:
    I have diminished hearing and use aids in both ears. Since the bulk of my non-swimming exercise takes place in a pool, I remove the aids as they will die when wet. So as to protect ears from excess water I wear earplugs which when properly installed effectively makes me deaf. So when people talk, I just shrug, point to my head and say "I can't hear you". When I walk on track or treadmill I will usually have earphones in listening to book or music.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    Is he autistic? It could be you need to tell him point black 'please don't talk to me', unless I engage first.