Nutrisystem

Options
Any NS members here??

-Kim

Replies

• Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I tried it a few years ago for a while. Now I just use MFP.
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    DId it work for you?

-Kim
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It did, but it wasn't anything amazing. The foods are prepackaged so the serving sizes are small- I think that is the only real reason that it works. One thing I didn't like was when I would choose which foods I wanted, they would be out of some things and send me "substitutes". The substitutes were always the really gross things I couldn't stand to eat. They may have improved on the foods since then.
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Packages are small thats why you need to add veggies to your meal. The food is a lot better these days but it's time for a change!! I hope we can help each other!!

-Kim
  • rabbit99_47203
    Options
    My husband and I tried to use it once. I thought some of the food was okay but to much I didn't care for. I didn't like how they just sent me what ever if they didn't have what I wanted. We only did it one month. I didn't know when we ordered that they didn't package the whole meal and I would still have to get more so that was the biggest reason why we stopped. My parents did do it once way back in the day prob early 90's late 80's and they lost a lot. I remember my mom looked awesome. She gained it all back in life but she looked great after. I still have some of the packages now and I think it is terrible to throw it away, such a waist of money. However, now that I've looked at them the meals seam really high in sodium for me. I tried to use some of them when I started in July trying to get rid of them and I lost weight better when I stopped. They are really convienent though. I like to use Lean cuisine meals, or these fish meals that you steam in a bag. The are low in calories, fat, carbs, and sodium they have some veg all ready in them but I add more as well. They are called delightfuls.