Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Yes to all the dates.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm going to start my Masters degree, start running again (I *think* my foot is better? I guess I'll figure it out shortly...), and train for and complete a century ride.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Charm this woman into marrying me.

Good luck. :)
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    I'm going to finish my PhD and get a full time job. Anything else is a bonus.

What is your thesis topic?

The official title is 'A study of how research is managed and conducted in teaching school alliances and multi-academy trusts in the new policy context of a schools led education system'. But in layman's terms it is research on teacher research within a specific context.

My whole family is full of teachers if you need some information I can help. Not me I prefer to work in the rat race not with the rats. Lolol
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

The official title is 'A study of how research is managed and conducted in teaching school alliances and multi-academy trusts in the new policy context of a schools led education system'. But in layman's terms it is research on teacher research within a specific context.

My whole family is full of teachers if you need some information I can help. Not me I prefer to work in the rat race not with the rats. Lolol

Thank you, that's really kind of you to offer but I have finished my data collection phase 😊
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    More hugs.

More hubris

Calling me excessive 🤔
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Run a marathon!
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be more consistent with anything and everything I do.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options

I couldn't remember where I asked this question. I wandered back to this thread and saw it was you. Good work, keep trucking. We need more smart people to contribute to this society, ones who do research.
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Play the lottery more and pray for early retirement
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Be more consistent with my diet. I would be 20 pounds closer to my goal if I wouldn’t have ate maintenance calories for two months.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

I couldn't remember where I asked this question. I wandered back to this thread and saw it was you. Good work, keep trucking. We need more smart people to contribute to this society, ones who do research.

Thanks! Not sure about smart, but persistent definitely!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options

Thanks! Not sure about smart, but persistent definitely!

Don't sell yourself short.
  • Melipon21644
    Melipon21644 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Put me first for the first time in 28 years. Get healthy body mind and spirit.