Skinny Mini September Challenge Week ONE (Closed Group)

Options
Hello Skinny Mini’s!!!!

Now, I know it’s the middle of the week but we are about to OWN this week!!! BECAUSE it’s the middle of the week you’ll only have three challenges for the rest of the week. Starting next week you’ll have six challenges per week (one challenge per day) leaving you one rest day. If you normally have two rest days during the week you’ll still need to meet your challenges on other days. Let me say this: THIS IS A CHALLENGE. THIS IS NOT A REGULAR WORKOUT. You are expected to do every challenge ON top of your regular workout. We will also have a TEAM CHALLENGE. This will be something the team will come together to meet. For example this week our team challenge is to walk/run/jog 50 extra miles, which would be around 3 miles PER team member. Some might do more and some less. We will copy and paste the list below each week so you can list your commitment and then at the end of the week we’ll copy/paste again what we ACTUALLY did. You need to check this message board daily to encourage your buddies and weekly to update it with your results.

**Also, everyone needs to let me know their starting weight and the weight they want to be at the end of September** You can post it on here or send it in a message.

You have two challenges DAILY. The first is to stay UNDER your calorie goal. EVERY DAY this month. The second is to drink 64oz of water EVERY DAY this month.

Here are this week's challenges!!!
yellow2.jpg

If you have any questions please let me know!!! Here’s to a GREAT month with the most amazing group EVER!!! :)

1. Kristi: I will commit to EVERY challenge for this week and also commit to 4 extra miles to meet the team goal.
SW: 210lbs GW (for Challenge) 198lbs.

Replies

• miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone:
    I'm Mimi and I am soooo very excited about this challenge and I am committed to meeting each of the daily challenges :) I live in Miami but I am currently in GA taking care of my mom for a few days but I have already told her that I am going for a jog every morning starting tomorrow !!!! I believe that we can all do this and cant wait to see each one of you progress and meet your goals :)

If you have any questions please let me know!!! Here’s to a GREAT month with the most amazing group EVER!!! :)

1. Kristi: I will commit to EVERY challenge for this week and also commit to 4 extra miles to meet the team goal.
    2. Mimi (miami_mimi) I commit to all the challenges this week and will do an extra 3 miles to meet the team goal.
    SW 153lbs GW (on 9/30/11) 147lbs
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I too am sooo very excited and amped for this challenge!!!! Soo, with that said, I will add my info... I tried to post the Skinny Mini picture, but I can't.. Can someone enlighten me on how to do it!!! Thanks!!! We will rock this month girls!

2. Mimi (miami_mimi) I commit to all the challenges this week and will do an extra 3 miles to meet the team goal.
    3. Jessica: I will commit to Every challenge for this week and also commit to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal! SW: 193 GW (for this challenge) 188 lbs!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Super excited about this month.
    I totally commit to the challenge this week and I plan to kick my own bootay this month and totally stay under in calories and drink a TON of water.

3. Jessica: I will commit to Every challenge for this week and also commit to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal! SW: 193 GW (for this challenge) 188 lbs!
    4. Melissa: I will commit to every challenge for this week and also commit to 6 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW: 176.8 (this morning... ugh... gained a pound.. hoping it's water weight) and my GW (on 9/30) is 170
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So excited to start this challenge :)

4. Meg: I will commit to every challenge this week and will doan extra 3 miles to meet the team gaol. SW: 155.5lb GW: 145lb
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    2. Mindey: SW: 209.5 GW (for challenge) 199.5
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO MEET THE PERSONAL AND TEAM CHALLENGES......SO HELP ME GOD
  • Andreeann
    Options
    I am really excited to start this challenge !!

4. Melissa: I will commit to every challenge for this week and also commit to 6 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW: 176.8 (this morning... ugh... gained a pound.. hoping it's water weight) and my GW (on 9/30) is 170
    5. Meg: I will commit to every challenge this week and will doan extra 3 miles to meet the team gaol. SW: 155.5lb GW: 145lb
    6. Mindey: SW: 209.5 GW (for challenge) 199.5
    7. AndreeAnn: : I will commit to Every challenge for this week and also commit to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal! SW: 148 GW: 140 lbs!
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Jessica also =) AKA Sunshinestorm. Call me whichever. I'm excited about this challenge also! Lets Motivate and Dominate!!

5. Meg: I will commit to every challenge this week and will doan extra 3 miles to meet the team gaol. SW: 155.5lb GW: 145lb
    7. AndreeAnn: : I will commit to Every challenge for this week and also commit to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal! SW: 148 GW: 140 lbs!
    8. Jessica/Sunshinestorm: I will commit to every challenge this week and also commit to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW: 148, GW for challenge: l44lbs
  • sunshinestorm
    Options
    I'm keeping a notebook for this challenge next to the computer and will write everything down in there so I can keep track of our challenges. I'll be doing my normal workout and the extra challenge for today in a few hours. Have a great day ladies!
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 164 and my goal weight is 158. When we complete our daily challenge do we just post that on the message board?

Good luck to everyone! Staying under my calorie goal every day is going to be tough, especially with the upcoming holiday weekend!

Tonya
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    8. Jessica/Sunshinestorm: I will commit to every challenge this week and also commit to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW: 148, GW for challenge: l44lbs
    9. Tonya: I committ to every challenge this week and also committ to 4 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW 164 GW 158
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    OK EVERYONE

IM STARTING THE ENCOURAGEMENT TRAIN......
    WE ARE WORTH THIS JOURNEY, WE ARE WORTH THE PAIN, THE SWEAT THE TEARS AND THE NEW SEXINESS THAT WE'RE GOING TO GAIN......STAY IN THE FIGHT, YOURE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?
    MINDEY
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm Sherry. I will commit to day 1 & 3 challenges and to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal. I can't do crunches because of a neck injury so I try to think of something else to do extra for day 2. My SW is 190.2 and my GW (9/30) is 184.7.
    9. Tonya: I committ to every challenge this week and also committ to 4 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW 164 GW 158
    10. Sherry: I will commit to day 1 & 3 challenges and to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW 190.2 GW 184.7
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!! I'm loving the encouragement so far!!! I just finished my regular workout and the challenge for 1 extra mile. I did NOT want to do it!!! I've already had my water PLUS some and stayed under my goal. So proud of everyone and hope y'all had a great first day!!!! LOVE the encouragement train and the good morning messages!!! Y'all make me smile!!! :)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Finished the extra mile today for the daily challenge.
    I am under in calories
    Way over in water
    :wink:
    So excited about this month... I'm planning to Rock This Joint!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. An awesome first day :D, I did my extra mile, had about 12 cups of water n made it right at my calories for the day!!!! Loving it!!! You all rock!
  • Tess12513
    Options
    I'm so excited!! Hope everyone did well today ;)

10. Sherry: I will commit to day 1 & 3 challenges and to 3 extra miles to meet the team goal. SW 190.2 GW 184.7
    11. Theresa: I will commit to EVERY challenge this week, and an extra 5 miles to meet the team goal!! Starting weight is 208 and goal weight is 198!!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    hello all....my workout last night after work consisted of the following killer activities
    ONE EXTRA MILE on the treadmill.....i even ran a little...more like sprinted....
    drank 13 glasses of water
    under in calories
    i also did 35 min. of weights, and 65 min. on elliptical.....ANOTHER GREAT DAY TOMORROW=)
  • Andreeann
    Options
    Hi everyone !
    Yesterday I went to a 1 hour zumba class. I ran my one extra mile on the treadmill, drank all my water and I was under in calories !! I will go back to the gym this afternoon to do my usual workout and I'll do the 50 extra sit ups.

Hope you all have a good day and keep on the hard work!
  • sunshinestorm
    Options
    Great job so far ladies! I also did my extra mile yesterday on top of my regular workout. I just finished my situps/crunches. I did 25 of each. I will be walking my other miles tomorrow, along with 75 jumping jacks and my regular workout. Make it a great day!