25 F, SW: 224 CW: 199. Looking for friends!

Options
Hi Everyone, feel free to add!

I've been overweight my entire life, but now it's time for that to change! I'm the lowest weight I've been in about 4 years (I'm great at maintaining, I just stink at losing lol :smiley: )

About 6 years ago I was able to get down to 172 from 192 but gained it all back plus more after deciding I could no longer go to the gym 2 hours a day/ 7 days a week and eat nothing but soup, salad, and special K cereal.

I'd love to fit back into clothes that are still in my closet that fit 30 lbs ago, but do it in a way where I can keep it off. It took 7 months for me to drop the first 25.

Goal is to be princess jasmine for Halloween with my belly out (140-155?) :blush:

Replies

• Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You got this, it's mostly all in the diet anyways so dont sweat not being able to hit the gym often.
  • kristy_lavoie94
    kristy_lavoie94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! In a challenge at work right now where I have to go for an hour every day for 75 days. We’re over 1/3 of the way through and doing great!
  • JHeronn
    JHeronn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, seems like we're both trying to get to 140 haha, good luck to you!! :)
  • kristy_lavoie94
    kristy_lavoie94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Thank you!!
  • julietrosevdz
    julietrosevdz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's so good, keep it up! xx
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks! In a challenge at work right now where I have to go for an hour every day for 75 days. We’re over 1/3 of the way through and doing great!

You need to meal prep your workouts. Meaning look up workouts that you can do at home without equipment and make it a circuit type. Focus on keeping your heart rate up the entire time. Set yourself up for success. Plan out your workouts and fu**ing kill it! You got this! I expect weekly updates haha jk jk
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You got this. Don’t let the numbers get you down. Stick to a better diet and workout at least three times a week. Just push yourself. Once you start to see results like you did it’s like an addiction. You’ll get there no doubt about it ! 😁