Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    hiccups,
    I get them so often it’s weird.

Tooth paste and water... Drink it dead seriously
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Getting ready to go shopping 😑 Hate. It. But I need a summer hat for my vacation..wish me luck.

Wait until your vacation and get it as a souvenir... I love doing that
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    My sub moved into her apartment in 1937. She's 92. We are bringing down her compost to the recycling bin in basement. Elevator is out, that's why I offered but she took two bags and down we go from the third floor. " Elevators always out, make this trip twice a week".

Ummmm. Sub?

Wondered this also.. 🤔

She's amazing to be able to manage that at 92.

I usually get all his references but he lost me this time. @This_far
    She was pretty amazing, and 92.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    convincing myself not to be a workaholic and not to VPN into my work and do the bear of a job that's hanging over my head for Monday.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Sorry for the double post but I just saw a thing. When you say "sub" you mean "sub letter?" Right? Somebody who sublets from you?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited February 2020
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Sorry for the double post but I just saw a thing. When you say "sub" you mean "sub letter?" Right? Somebody who sublets from you?

He meant subscriber. Subletter’s a good guess though.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    4 looks like a sexy superhero costume.
    6-5-3...
    6 With a gun to my head imho...
    Although I may have said 2 if you remove the shoulder lace
    Definitely number 5 😉
    That cut around the waist/chest area is very flattering 👌 and if you add a pair of pointy high heels 🥰

You'll look fantastic in any one of them :)

I think #5 is exquisite!

Thank you all. I’m taking a tally.

I asked my 21 year old son and he said “neither, ew! They look like The Witcher costumes”
    Such a pain in the *kitten

Makes sense why I like them 😁
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    gothchiq wrote: »

He meant subscriber. Subletter’s a good guess though.

Thank you TM. I should've just edited post to subrsciber. We refer to our customers as ' subscribers', sub for short.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    4 looks like a sexy superhero costume.
    6-5-3...
    6 With a gun to my head imho...
    Although I may have said 2 if you remove the shoulder lace
    Definitely number 5 😉
    That cut around the waist/chest area is very flattering 👌 and if you add a pair of pointy high heels 🥰

You'll look fantastic in any one of them :)

I think #5 is exquisite!

Thank you all. I’m taking a tally.

I asked my 21 year old son and he said “neither, ew! They look like The Witcher costumes”
    Such a pain in the *kitten

Makes sense why I like them 😁

I was going to say, that's why they are awesome lol...

On another note, I'm leaning towards 5 now, as awesome as 6 maybe... It almost looks like something more appropriate for the private after party... For 2 😏
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Trying to make up my mind about which gown to order for two upcoming galas.

zomq7ahb9t16.jpeg

I like #2/#4
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    and right now I am in my office trying to block out the noise of 4, 16yr olds playing instruments in my basement :)
    (guitar, bass, drums....)
  • TheresaEdwardsmfp
    TheresaEdwardsmfp Posts: 64 Member
    Don't just like, love!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Don't just like, love!!

Confucius say...

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart"
  • JHeronn
    JHeronn Posts: 2 Member
    About to sleep 😴
  • WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    I was going to say, that's why they are awesome lol...

On another note, I'm leaning towards 5 now, as awesome as 6 maybe... It almost looks like something more appropriate for the private after party... For 2 😏

No date for this so maybe I’ll get #6 for the future and keep my fingers crossed. Not holding my breath though lol!

• WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    edited February 2020
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    and right now I am in my office trying to block out the noise of 4, 16yr olds playing instruments in my basement :)
    (guitar, bass, drums....)

Oh man have fun with that. You’ll miss it someday. I LOVE when my son comes home a week or two each year and plays guitar all night. 😪🤗

Thanks for your gown input too!
  • Drinking my nightly hot cocoa and studying the intersection of anorexia and postpartum psychosis. (It's for my novel.)
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Getting acclimated to a normal night. Had a 10-min tornado warning at 11:30pm last night, sirens going off, getting messages to go to the main bldg for shelter and when a giant branch flew passed the window, I decided I was safer staying indoors. By the time I packed a few things and got dressed in hiking boots, collecting every flashlight I could find, it passed. Damage down the road, but my bldg appears to be okay.

Since I was up all night, adrenaline rushing, I didn't wake up until 4pm and am now trying to figure out if I should attempt to stay awake all night long or force sleep soon. Coin toss in order, I guess.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    ArwenTally wrote: »
    Getting acclimated to a normal night. Had a 10-min tornado warning at 11:30pm last night, sirens going off, getting messages to go to the main bldg for shelter and when a giant branch flew passed the window, I decided I was safer staying indoors. By the time I packed a few things and got dressed in hiking boots, collecting every flashlight I could find, it passed. Damage down the road, but my bldg appears to be okay.

Since I was up all night, adrenaline rushing, I didn't wake up until 4pm and am now trying to figure out if I should attempt to stay awake all night long or force sleep soon. Coin toss in order, I guess.

OMG... Glad you are okay, be safe... I know, easier said than done