What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When he actually cooks. Not just a couple of meals he uses to impress women but really does the day to day stuff and feeds himself regularly like a grownup. He’s comfortable with the terms deglaze, bechemel, whisk, steam, simmer, roast, braise, sear.

Or if he admits he has absolutely no interest in cooking and makes acceptable alternative arrangements.

I won't lie, I had to google 'Béchamel'.....

and I'm still not sure what it is.

...... anyway, I can flip over an egg without breaking the yolk

(sometimes)

I do like it over easy

Boy Howdy.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When he actually cooks. Not just a couple of meals he uses to impress women but really does the day to day stuff and feeds himself regularly like a grownup. He’s comfortable with the terms deglaze, bechemel, whisk, steam, simmer, roast, braise, sear.

Or if he admits he has absolutely no interest in cooking and makes acceptable alternative arrangements.

I won't lie, I had to google 'Béchamel'.....

and I'm still not sure what it is.

...... anyway, I can flip over an egg without breaking the yolk

(sometimes)
    I like those odds😉
    ba5d59b425620ba63e90efb2e432ad3d.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Early mornings, walks to the coffee shop and the bookstore... Let's me pick off her donut
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Early mornings, walks to the coffee shop and the bookstore... Let's me pick off her donut

nhpplvovmfbh.gif

Deal-breaker 😬
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

*seductively leaves microwave display with 1 second remaining*

hey
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Creativity with salad tongs
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

*seductively leaves microwave display with 1 second remaining*

hey

7mybcdb8pcbs.gif
    hey
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Knives. No wait... guns. Definitely guns.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Long hair (that is in good condition). Husband's butt length hair definitely factored into me walking up to him at the bar and buying him that first beer. XD
  • Strange_Fire
    Strange_Fire Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    johnbtay3 wrote: »
    Creativity with salad tongs

I have just the girl!

I can’t 😂
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Italians and greeks
  • Strange_Fire
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Long hair (that is in good condition). Husband's butt length hair definitely factored into me walking up to him at the bar and buying him that first beer. XD

Butt length hair? Commas are important 😂
  • Strange_Fire
    Options
    Eyes, jawline, gray hair
  • johnbtay3
    Options
    Eyes, jawline, gray hair

Mine are Thighs, bra line, and of course gray hair
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

I know all those terms but only use about half of them. I admit it is impressive when a man cooks for himself and doesn’t eat fast food constantly.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

If he picks the heart shaped one, I swoon.

• johnbtay3
    Options
    We call bechamel gravy where I come from lol
This discussion has been closed.