No internet, maintaining streak?

Options
I'm going to be without internet access for a couple if days whilst traveling. If I pre-log for those days will my streak be maintained, or do you have to be logged in online for it to count? I'm on 180 days and don't want to go back to zero!!!

Replies

• DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I feel your pain but lost a 700+ day streak when I was in the hospital for a few days because I couldn't figure out how to log in from my tablet. You have to actually log on a given day (even if you don't log in/visit the site any food or exercise or anything) to get that day counted.

Edited because I left out a word.
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I feel your pain but lost a 700+ day streak when I was in the hospital for a few days because I couldn't figure out how to log in from my tablet. You have to actually log in/visit the site on a given day (even if you don't log any food or exercise or anything) to get that day counted.

Edited because I left out a word.

I am computer challenged today. Read this post, not the one above.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I believe you have to "log in" to the app or website each day. Logging food isn't required. My streak includes a vacation without any food logged.

Sorry you will be losing your streak. Try not to let it bother you too much. Enjoy your travel.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    No. It is a streak for logging into the app, not logging your food. If it is really that important to you, give your login credentials to a trusted friend and ask them to log on once a day for you.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Yep, just reset. Direct link for that here: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Kinda seems a little cheap that they let you just reset it if you don't log in though, doesn't it?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Or if there is somebody you trust to log into your account on your behalf you could do that. Like best friend, spouse... etc