Overcoming Binge Eating Disorder

Options
Hey! Looking forward to leaning into this community. I was recently diagnosed with binge eating disorder so I’m hoping to find support and community to help me overcome this diagnosis. I have a wonderful exercise regime in place but am struggling with nutrition. Would love to build relationships with anyone else struggling with an eating disorder.
Xoxo
Danielle

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!😊
    Sending you a FR😊
  • George8383
    George8383 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking forward to leaning into this community. I was recently diagnosed with binge eating disorder so I’m hoping to find support and community to help me overcome this diagnosis. I have a wonderful exercise regime in place but am struggling with nutrition. Would love to build relationships with anyone else struggling with an eating disorder.
    Xoxo
    Danielle

Suffer from bulimia sending friends request
  • bob_mck
    bob_mck Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Xoxo
    Danielle

Just sent you a friend request!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I can be apart of your support fellow Canuck...add me
  • SarahMWong15
    SarahMWong15 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was never diagnosed, but food an I never had a great relationship. off and on binging and starving. I'm learning to curb all of that and remember food is fuel! Sending you a friend request if that's okay!