Making new friends

Options
Good evening my name is Emily I live in Rotherham I have done SW for 2 years and lost 2stone I am now at my first target weight and have switched to calorie counting and exercising to see if I can maintain my weight and tone my body, also love meeting new people and making friends thank you for reading I look forward to hearing from you xx

Replies

• Larcyzoe
    Larcyzoe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Consistency no matter what is what helps me even on the day's I feel like bleh 🐾🙃
  • diets_and_daiquiris
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I used to use the App a lot but haven't been on for a while and a lot of my old friends here are now inactive. It's always nice to have something on your news feed and and support
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Consistency no matter what is what helps me even on the day's I feel like bleh 🐾🙃

Thank you for that 😊
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I used to use the App a lot but haven't been on for a while and a lot of my old friends here are now inactive. It's always nice to have something on your news feed and and support

Awww thank you very much I will send you a request and look forward to speaking with you xx