Please add net carbs

Options
It is frustrating to have to manually calculate net carbs. I have looked all though app and settings thinking there would be an option but did not see one.

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    There are loads of user created net carb entries in the database, just add 'net carbs' to your search term.

And if you change out either sugar or sodium to fibre as one of your diary view nutrients, it's really pretty easy to subtract the fibre from carbs...It really isn't difficult or onerous if you have both right there.
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    If you have the app on your phone, you can go to the nutrition tab and and then you can see your total nutrients. it will have your total carbs and fiber so you can easily subtract and get your net carbs :)
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    If you have the app on your phone, you can go to the nutrition tab and and then you can see your total nutrients. it will have your total carbs and fiber so you can easily subtract and get your net carbs :)

You can do this on desktop too -- just track fiber as one of the top 5 instead of either sugar or sodium.

When I briefly did keto I found it super easy, and frankly I think seeing fiber is important anyway.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    how hard is it to subtract? just curious?