9 year difference

SisterSueGetsFit
SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
edited February 2020 in Success Stories
zqd2ktm2042v.jpeg
The picture on the left popped up in my FB timeline today from 9 years ago. The photo on the right is from last month in Tahiti.

I’ve recently started putting in a real effort at losing the last 40 pounds. I’ve been a bit discouraged as I let myself gain back 20 of the 60 pounds I lost 4 years ago, but this photo changed my attitude. What a difference. I’m 9 YEARS older. And I look better. That’s motivation enough to keep going.

If you’re also feeling frustrated, I encourage you to look at how far you’ve come.

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    Well hello there Benjamin Button.
    serindipte wrote: »
    Wow!! You got 20 yrs YOUNGER in 9 years!! Amazing!

Thanks to you both. There is absolutely a more youthful difference. I guess I'll take it. :)
  • You look like your own younger sister.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    You look like your own younger sister.

I love that, thanks!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    zqd2ktm2042v.jpeg
    The picture on the left popped up in my FB timeline today from 9 years ago. The photo on the right is from last month in Tahiti.

I’ve recently started putting in a real effort at losing the last 40 pounds. I’ve been a bit discouraged as I let myself gain back 20 of the 60 pounds I lost 4 years ago, but this photo changed my attitude. What a difference. I’m 9 YEARS older. And I look better. That’s motivation enough to keep going.

If you’re also feeling frustrated, I encourage you to look at how far you’ve come.

You are 9 years younger! Great job 👍
  • noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    You looked older 9 years ago! Amazing transformation! Well done
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    zqd2ktm2042v.jpeg

You are 9 years younger! Great job 👍
    noelkro80 wrote: »
    You looked older 9 years ago! Amazing transformation! Well done

Thank you! I FEEL better too.
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    Are you sure you didn't swap in your daughters picture? You look terrific
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    Are you sure you didn't swap in your daughters picture? You look terrific

Thank you!!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Totally agree, you look so much younger in the more recent pictures. Kudos to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!