Weight loss

Options
I have lost 25 pounds in 3 months with my fitness pal. Only 4 more until I reach goal! It is such an easy way to loose weight especially if you have an i-phone and have the app.:happy:

Replies

• mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the GREAT work :)
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You're truly a success and I sincerely congratulate you! Keep up the great work even after you meet your goal!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Great job!!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! That is so awesome!! Keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Congrats!!!! Keep it up for you goals!!
  • smeyerdirk
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats! What was your exercise routine?
  • 4crazyboys
    4crazyboys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have to squeeze exercise in, so I walk for 20-39 minutes during my lunch at work, swim at home, walk the dog and lift weights.
  • 4crazyboys
    Options
    thanks
  • 4crazyboys
    Options
    thanks, this really works if you stick to it.
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats! .... i also have abt 30 lb to loose. May i ask what was our weight to start with?
  • 4crazyboys
    Options
    It has been almost year in May that I started with My Fitness Pal. I lost 43 lbs in 8 months and am keeping it off by logging in daily and exercising.
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Glad to hear that the MFP site and log also works as a maintenace tool to keep it off. For me that has always been the hard part.
  • Shawn8216
    Shawn8216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!! I'm struggling to lose and trying not to let the struggle get me down. Keep up the good work =]
  • design1414
    design1414 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Way to go :)
  • 4crazyboys
    Options
    I am now 46 pounds as of last March. Keeping track daily and exercising is the only way to make sure I maintain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!